🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

My AC Odyssey has terrible low fps on RX 6800 XT

Here's my specs: r5 3600XT PBO 4.5Ghz, 16G RAM 3733Mhz FCLK 1866 CL16, RX 6800 XT. 170hz refresh rate monitor.

and I've tried any settings ultra or low, vsync off, 1440p or 720p, it just about 60 or 70 fps and can't get higher. The GPU usage always 50% and a little clock speed (it should get 2000+ Mhz clock speed but there's only near 1000Mhz)

AND, I've tried other games like AC Valhalla, Control, Horizon Zero Dawn.. it all has higher recommend hardware specs and they can always run at 100+ fps and I maximum all settings. but why odyssey (and battlefield V) such a low frame rate I can't found a solution to fix this..

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Apologies for the late response.

Please take a look at the performance issues support article and follow the steps provided.

rakhigift

The Top 40 have been shortlisted after an intensive three-stage evaluation by our eminent jury members who include Gaurav Dalmia, Chairman, Dalmia Group Holdings; Harsh Goenka, Chairman, RPG Enterprises; Janmejaya Sinha, Chairman, Boston Consulting Group India Practice; Meena Ganesh, Head, Portea Medical and Naveen Tewari, Founder & CEO, InMobi Group. rakhi delivery in australia