Getting this exact same error, also when trying to access from Belgium. Any updates?

When rolling out a service make sure it works!

Living in Belgium and only interested in using Ubisoft+ on Stadia

Getting this annoying CM-UPP-01 error too.

Wondering when this issue will be resolved.

Any updates regarding this issue?

Same problem

I have the same problem. My subscription is useless right now...

Still nothing here. Stadia is not even responding anymore. I hate it when they act as if I will forget eventually. Just by not responding anymore. Is this how it works these days in costumer support?

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Belgium-based, got the subscription a month ago through Stadia. Various support tickets opened. Google support has been sending me back to Ubisoft.

Is it possible that Ubisoft is not treating Belgium as an independent country on their servers but just links the Dutch-speaking ones to the Netherlands server and the French-speaking once to France? This may explain why the issue occurs for the Dutch-speaking Belgians...

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, and thank you for your continued patience. Just in case, are any of you able to use the French site to sign up? If not, please know that this is something that we are continuing to investigate.

The problem is not with signup up for Ubisoft+ but rather linking the Ubisoft+ subscription we successfully purchased with Google Stadia.

When I go to https://store.ubi.com/fr/my-account#account-ubisoftplus I can see an active Ubisoft+ subscription but going to https://stadia.google.com/u/1/ubisoftplus/linkaccount results in the "CM-UPP-01" error.

Or am I misunderstand what you want me to test?

How is the investigation going error codes have debug options to solve

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry for my delay, and my apologies for my initial misunderstanding so thank you for further explaining CenturioBe. If your Ubisoft account and Stadia accounts both have the country set as Belgium, but you are continuing to see this CM-UPP-01 error, please know that this is under investigation. While I do not have a date of when this will be resolved, it is being actively looked into. As soon as more information is provided we will provide an update. Thanks everyone for your continued patience.

How can I get a refund for the Ubisoft+ subscription I paid for? It's pretty much useless at this point and neither Ubisoft or Stadia support seem to know how to resolve this.