AC3 Remastered wont start

Hey there,

i bought AC3 Remastered yesterday in the morning, and since then im tryin to fix this by myself.

Heres the Problem and yes theres dozens of Posts like this out there but nothing is helping and most of them take place in 2017.

Every Time i start AC3 Remastered ( Not LIberation, LIberation is starting normal and without Problems) over the Ubisoft Connect Service or the Program Files, the Game is launching inclouding the little UBisoft launching window. After this there's a whit screen for like 5 seconds and then the Game is closing and i see the Desktop again. No Crash Report etc! Pls Help i mean the Game is out since 2017 and i still payed 40 bucks and after 4 years its still not working wtf??.

And yes i tryed the Ubisoft Trouble shooting several Times. The Game and Ubisoft Connect are Installed on the same harddrive.

Pc Specs:

GTX 1660 Super
    Rog Strix B450-f Gaming
    AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Hoping to find a solution soon. Thanks in advance

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Sgt_K1z1, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing.

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in this article? It will help to eliminate any potential software conflicts.

If the issue persists, could you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:
    It will help our Customer Support team to investigate this further for you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.