🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I think we can all agree that this post should just be closed at this point.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Night_Fury147 Go to original post
    Agreed
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Night_Fury147 Go to original post
    Agreed.
    We just see a bunch of asterisks anyway.

Ubisoft go ahead an close the thread no one actually responded to my actually problem. Just a bunch triggered *******es reacted to me mentioning ganking. I already made another post about my actual issue and still no help. Seems to be the so called "smart" players actually have no idea what is going on.

Originally Posted by S1r_Sm0k3al0t Go to original post
    Ubisoft go ahead an close the thread no one actually responded to my actually problem. Just a bunch triggered *******es reacted to me mentioning ganking. I already made another post about my actual issue and still no help. Seems to be the so called "smart" players actually have no idea what is going on.
    You're so dumb

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    You're so dumb
    Ouch you hurt my feelings *******s.

Originally Posted by S1r_Sm0k3al0t Go to original post
    Ouch you hurt my feelings *******s.
    Just a heads up. You will never be treated with respect here in the forums if you continue to behave the way you have during this thread.

Just a friendly piece of advice.

I don't need any respect from a bunch of triggered *******es. Friendly advise would be to actually help with my actual issue instead of getting triggered over me making a statement about ganking.

It is just sad at this point.

the thread is fun , but useless.

Is fun because we ganked him, because we proved he is a resented moron with no skill, proved he is only crying here cause "server problems" and proved community is full of people like him not knowing **** about the game but they are quick to dismiss everyone even if the others know 100 times more than him. And WE know more than him. We know enough to not calling "trash" to people just playing the way this game should be played.

Later he says he triggered people, hahaha when the only triggered is him , cause yeah he can´t accept he sucks and his server is actually fine. I´m sure he is full of himself thinking " iS mUh SerVEr fAulT" and not his ineptitude at the game.