🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Not Sure what is WORSE

This game is definitely becoming unplayable and not enjoyable anymore. I am not sure what is worse the trash server or the constant gankfest in the game. Both issues making this game unplayable and where I can not even enjoy the game anymore. This game went from being a good competitive combat battle game to arcade style bashing game with constant ganking. No more competitive just one big gankfest.

Another I have noticed is that the PC version Dominion aka GankParty is the only playlist that actually has activity Dual sometimes has some activity but like Breach pretty much non existence. However Xbox version has more playlist that are pretty active not just Dominion.

I am actually thinking bout trying out Chivalry 2 went it comes out until Ubisoft actually fixed this garbage server which I will not hold my breath on. For Honor had a good run maybe they will fix their issues.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    chivalry 2 is less complex and maybe slighlty stress free, I played against you yesterday you were using shaman, your team was not coordinated, you play well 1vs1 against my Pk you didnt feed revenge as they, I was La-santa -muerte, Diamond 5 at least, since 8 months have passed the last time I tried ranked,you entered and leave the server not sure why maybe you got some internet/server issues, I´m in Mexico and yesterday I got 25 ping. I see you often in the matches. I have lost sometimes against your heavy chars.

Yesterday a smurf shugo just interrupted me with hyperarmoured lights against my pk, I was too ofensive and he was an expert using exploits, I really got angered and the worst was I really got toxic in my stream on twitch, I was unable to beat him , no one in my not so great team was able. Sometimes IDK why I still playing,many times I get bad team players, like it happened to you yesterday, but hey at least shugoki will have his rework, no more unfair lights against chars without bashes. The fatty fat F can be option selected with bashes but PK is really weak against his lights and delayed heavies since she cant do that SHE LITERALLY NEEDS TO PARRY EVERYTHING HE THROWS.Absurd.frustrating as hell.you need to accept that 4vs 4 is sometimes totally unbalanced, from chars to feats to ganks.

Homever I Tried arcade with followers and I can´t believe it but IT WAS FUN, so If you want to try it, perhaps you can add me on ubisoft connect.I don´t feed others with revenge easily on dominion so I always search for decent/good teamplayers to add in pc.I also love breach and hate that PC crowd in NA is so close minded, almost never I can get a match on breach.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Dont know the EU Severs work just fine.

The second thing is that its 4v4 of course there will be team fight.

Of course you will get 1v2+ if you out of position.

Either you accept that 4v4 is a team mode and try to improve or you just leave. (that are basically your options)

This server is just complete trash to me only certain people benefit from it and it just seems to be getting worse. I wouldn't have a lot problems with people ganking if this trash server actually worked correctly but it is impossible to do anything when there is a bad latency.

Yeah 4v4 is the not the problem its the 2v1, 3v1 and 4v1 that is ganking and making lame *** excuse for it.

Actually maybe the people that need help fighting their own battles should improve.

I find Breach games relatively quickly, as well as Duels, Brawls and Dominion. I am in the EU though, US PC population might be smaller.

Shaman is a hero who relies on your team mates, she is an awesome ganker if your team has brains. So, not a good choice for pug. Same goes for glad. I would suggest trying a hero who is good for 1vmany, like Gryphon, JJ or bp.

Most importantly, forget they ouunouuur rules.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by S1r_Sm0k3al0t Go to original post
    This server is just complete trash to me only certain people benefit from it and it just seems to be getting worse. I wouldn't have a lot problems with people ganking if this trash server actually worked correctly but it is impossible to do anything when there is a bad latency.

Yeah 4v4 is the not the problem its the 2v1, 3v1 and 4v1 that is ganking and making lame *** excuse for it.

Actually maybe the people that need help fighting their own battles should improve.
    Dude if you get 1v2+ then that’s kinda your fault and problem.

You get these situations if you either out of position or your teammates just lost the teamfight.

Important thing is that you don’t have to fight against everyone you see, retreading is a option.

These situations are not a problem, they natural to happen.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    Dude if you get 1v2+ then that’s kinda your fault and problem.

You get these situations if you either out of position or your teammates just lost the teamfight.

Important thing is that you don’t have to fight against everyone you see, retreading is a option.

These situations are not a problem, they natural to happen.

Withdrawing is a strategic option, which can be an indication of intelligence when the fight is in a place where no primary objective is achieved. The fight becomes pointless.

But I don't understand where our fault is when we are constant targets of Ganks... If we are constant targets of Ganks, it is because we are alive in the first place.
    Secondly, if we are alive, and we are a target of Gank, it means that the opponent needs to spend more than one element to attack us, it is because he has controlled primary objectives, which by the way means that our team is not being organized and efective, or is not getting through the fights.

Not always when we are targeted by Ganks, it's our fault.
    And above all being the target of Ganks, has become a constant when you play with random teamates, and you play against organized clans communicating with each other.

It comes to the point where you barely attempt to assault a zone, you're hit with an axe, then with a trident... and when you find yourself you already have less than half HP, and you're still with two opponents to go.

Originally Posted by PicoAncus Go to original post
    Withdrawing is a strategic option, which can be an indication of intelligence when the fight is in a place where no primary objective is achieved. The fight becomes pointless.

But I don't understand where our fault is when we are constant targets of Ganks... If we are constant targets of Ganks, it is because we are alive in the first place.
    Secondly, if we are alive, and we are a target of Gank, it means that the opponent needs to spend more than one element to attack us, it is because he has controlled primary objectives, which by the way means that our team is not being organized and efective, or is not getting through the fights.

And above all being the target of Ganks, has become a constant when you play with random teamates, and you play against organized clans communicating with each other.

It comes to the point where you barely attempt to assault a zone, you're hit with an axe, then with a trident... and when you find yourself you already have less than half HP, and you're still with two opponents to go.
    Again,being 1v2+ and no one is there to help you means you to far out of position or your team lost the team fight. (both is a your issue)

There are simply no other reasons when a 1v2+ gank happens.

Having out numbered fights sometimes is just the nature of this mode, I dont see a reason to complain about it.

Also if you play aginst premade then just turn your playstyle in to the wingman playstyle how I call it, always try to move with some else and cover there back. (Thats how I do it and it works decently)

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    Again,being 1v2+ and no one is there to help you means you to far out of position or your team lost the team fight. (both is a your issue)

There are simply no other reasons when a 1v2+ gank happens.

Having out numbered fights sometimes is just the nature of this mode, I dont see a reason to complain about it.

Also if you play aginst premade then just turn your playstyle in to the wingman playstyle how I call it, always try to move with some else and cover there back. (Thats how I do it and it works decently)
    I wasn't complaining. And yes it's the nature of the game, and I especially like the team modes. And I accept the terms.

If I preferred to play one-on-one, I played duels.

What I meant is that it doesn't necessarily have to be someones fault. Sometimes things just don't go well, or the team isn't coordinated. only that.

Top Players are 8%. And even these lose from time to time.

The rest are like me, trying to survive.

Originally Posted by PicoAncus Go to original post

Probably a better way to word what Gaser is attempting to say would be this:

If someone is finding themselves in constant situations where they are being 2v1ed or 3v1ed it is because of 1 of two situations.

Either the person being ganked made a poor rotation to a point they werent supposed to be at. (ex pushing mid while there's 2 enemies there already and you don't have an ally near by or rushing for a back cap when a small team fight is broken out.)

Or the person being ganked has potatoes for teammates and they are making poor rotations thus giving map control to the enemy team. (ex 2 or more of your team is pushing the enemy home point everytime instead of keeping an eye on home point or taking B back.) Thus allowing for the enemy team to easily push where you're supposed to be or your spawn.

Another problem a lot of people seem to do which can play apart in poor rotations is over committing. Say you have an ally being ganked in enemy minions on B and they're about half HP and not close to revenge. They could die before you manage to get in and clear minions to help them leave the gank. It would be better to let your ally die sometimes than throw yourself into enemy minions and probably not be able to help. Thus feeding kills to the enemies to let them gain the renown advantage which will snowball into a loss later on in the match.

Blatantly put a lot of people don't actually understand how to play dominion. Thus they either make poor mistakes themselves or their team does so which puts them in a position to be ganked/death balled constantly. These aren't actual effective strats in dominion and haven't been for some time. it just works in average play because people don't play dominion. They just want a longer TDM match.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►