Assassin's Creed Origins - Ubisoft Connect Binding Products Issue

[This goes for the following Assassin's Creed Origins - Season Pass & Deluxe Edition.]

I downloaded Assassin's Creed Origins after long time with it un-installed on my gamer pc.
    Ubisoft connect appears upon me clicking game to start it, saying it will connect the following products to my account/hotmail.
    When i proceed to click Countinue, it will always state that ''There was a problem authenticating the ownership of this product''.
    This does as well, always happen regardless if i try to open the game up again.

No such issue did i have last time, so i have absolutely no idea where to go or what to look for.
    And to my mind trying to navigate the huge field to search for a spesific issue i struggle to word my search for in order to solve said issue, made me eventually turn to here in hopes that more experienced people could help me out so that i can get to play the game again.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Sweet___Melody Go to original post
    [This goes for the following Assassin's Creed Origins - Season Pass & Deluxe Edition.]

I downloaded Assassin's Creed Origins after long time with it un-installed on my gamer pc.
    Ubisoft connect appears upon me clicking game to start it, saying it will connect the following products to my account/hotmail.
    When i proceed to click Countinue, it will always state that ''There was a problem authenticating the ownership of this product''.
    This does as well, always happen regardless if i try to open the game up again.

No such issue did i have last time, so i have absolutely no idea where to go or what to look for.
    And to my mind trying to navigate the huge field to search for a spesific issue i struggle to word my search for in order to solve said issue, made me eventually turn to here in hopes that more experienced people could help me out so that i can get to play the game again.
    Hello there Sweet___Melody,

Welcome to the Forums!

This error message is usually produced if you're attempting to launch the game using a different Ubisoft Account.

When you first launched the game, it was bound to the Ubisoft account that was signed in at the time. If you then attempt to use a different account later on, this message will pop up.

For us to be able to look into this could you please contact us directly via our Support Site or you can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter.

When doing so, please include;
    - Any alternative email addresses or usernames you may have used
    - A screenshot of the following folder; Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\ownership

We'll do what we can to locate the original account and get you back up and running!

Thank you!

Alternative Account!

Oh my god i cannot describe just how thankful i am.
    Now i do not have to go eons forcing myself to avoid thinking of playing Origins, i can just re-download it right away! (Sure it will take me a while... But in comparison?? Nay!)

Question then if allowed, can i move this claim to the account i came to use as Main?
    I didn't even know i at one point had made this account, don't know how or when.
    But i'd like to if you know of a way?

Yes, the Assassin's Creed Origins is connected to this account, it was the only game under this name.
    And im Sweet___Melody if it isn't clear enough! I would like to learn if there is a way to correct this mistake.

Im only glad i can play the game again, and hopefully far more than i ever did before.

---------------------
    Welp seems it insta-placed me into this account again. Thought i made the reply on the other.)))

Now, the alternative account that has the game is upon my now Main Hotmail.
    The username is Serene_Insignia. Saying it now, makes me remember having made it at least.
    Supposedly i forgot the account existed, and never really knew ubisoft did such things. Caused lots of confusion i guess.

Any word of how i can correct this somehow?
    I would very much like to do so.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Sweet___Melody,

Thank you for the update and I'm glad that you managed to find the account where the game is currently activated.

In this case, I would advise getting in touch with our team with the links provided in our previous reply, as all account-related inquiries have to be dealt in private for security reasons

Our team will be more than happy to assist you with this case!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.