🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

help

Basically, this season has been really bad personally. I've been getting a fair few cheaters and a lot of toxic and throwing teammates. Basically, I was wondering how I can get my elo back, or at least avoid these types of players. the support line said just "hope you don't get paired with such players." On top of this, things like peekers advantage or people just straight up not aiming at me and still hitting me is making it hard to play the game. Also my games crashing after going to technical support and doing everything they told me to do.

At this point its almost every single match I play and its getting more and more frustrating especially with the lack of any help.
    https://youtu.be/mj6rdyfisTE <-- not anywhere near all I've seen this season, but maybe half of it. Its about 70% of my games where this happens

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, BroIJustWantElo!

We are sorry to hear of the experience that you have had this season. We understand coming across cheaters and toxic players in-game can be frustrating, we do ask that you use the in-game report feature for these situations.

In regard to your ELO we are unable to recover this for you or compensation for this.

With your crashing issue you mentioned that you had contacted us already, what is the case number for this so we can see what has already been done?

Thank you and we look forward to your reply.

Also i understand that people calling me a ****** and a ***got just may not be a concern to ubisoft as they still make money and it doesn't affect them but what about the cheaters. Ive faced a few and some where even bragging about it in game chat. Surely that would be workable is it not?

Oh as well, if you wouldn't mind answering some other questions for me as well please let me know.

UbiSushiVamp's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for your ticket number! For the toxicity, we do take reports very seriously for cheating and toxicity while playing. I do sincerely apologize that it seems to be worse than ever this season. Please report these players in game, you can also forward along reports with our support team if you run into any errors while forwarding the report in game!

That being said, I'd love to help resolve the crashing for you! I do see a few more troubleshooting steps that we can try to help assist with the crashing that you are encountering. Please try to disable your background applications. I do see that you have Overwolf enabled which has been found to cause some crashing issues for players. Let me know once you have completed this and if you notice any differences or if you are still running into the same issues. Thank you!

tried that. My game still ******g crashed. On matchpoint too so I lost more elo due to yalls incompetence. Not only that but I got another game yesterday where they screamed the n-word and mic spammed all game. Sent that video to support and they responded saying that sucks and never even looked at the video. This is pathetic.

And if overwolf was crashing my game it would crash on my other pc. It doesn't. don't blame other people for the devs inability to make the game work.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey BroIJustWantElo, thanks for your response there.

First and foremost - I understand you're frustrated for multiple reasons in this particular instance and you're unhappy with the current outcome for the topics you've raised, therefore I will try and break it down for you:

1. Cheater report - I reviewed your case and watched the video footage you've provided. I can clearly see what is it that you're referring to and such experience would be difficult to deal with for anyone I believe, so I see where you're coming from.
    Every single report you submit, we have a dedicated team who review those, however this may not always happen immediately as it can depend on a number of factors, such as the volume of reports received at the time, for example. With that in mind, I understand that you're expecting immediate action however I would like to reassure you that these matters are taken seriously as our team has been continuously putting effort towards making gameplay experience more enjoyable.

2. Game crash - we will continue to tackle this matter however this does appear to be a little more complicated, so in order for us to proceed with it, we will need to make sure you do complete steps which are proposed. Ubi-Lady has sent you some workarounds to try and also requested to re-upload your system files (MsInfo and DxDiag) once these are done, so if you could do that, we would then be able to proceed with issue further.

In regards to Overwolf, please mind that suggestion made by UbiSushiVamp is by no means a matter of blaming someone, however is just something that other players in the past experienced difficulties with therefore it's more just a suggestion to try.

Going forward, I would like to ask you to bear in mind that it is against our forum rules to be using offensive or inflammatory language.

Keep us updated there and should you have any queries in the meantime, let us know.