🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member

AC Valhalla DLC and Season Pass

Old bug really, not the 1st game this exact problem is happening. But previous cases (with other games) were fixed on your end (globally, was never my account problem).

So there is a list of DLC on games page in Ubisoft Connect PC client. It is supposed to show what DLCs you own and what you can buy. I have season pass and its displayed as owned. But "wrath of the druids" DLC is offered for purchase, it doesnt have a green title with checkmark. Meanwhile Connect properly downloaded and installed that DLC without additional purchase, and it is available inside the game. It is also listed in account information. Only DLC list on game's page is out of sync with everything else. My SKU's name (taken from store confirmation email) is "PC DIG-ASSASSIN'S CREED KINGDOMS-ULTIMATE-WW" if it matters.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi Anykeyer,

Thanks for the report, I've raised this issue to the appropriate teams. If you wouldn't mind providing screenshots showing this issue as it appears it may help to speed up the investigation.

Thanks.

Self-contradiction on game's main page. Listed as owned on the left (that list is taken directly from account information I believe) and offered for purchase on the right (this part comes from store.ubi.com probably)

Inside DLC tab:

1 people found this helpful

UbiStorm's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you so much for sending over those screenshots! You mentioned that you were able to access the DLC in-game without an issue though, correct? I'd like to be sure!

Yes, there are no problems with actually accessing the content.

Still not fixed

Still not fixed and I now also have exact same problem with "Siege of Paris".
    Get your bling together, Ubisoft. Yours is the only digital game store I use or used that cant even keep track of owned products properly. The only digital store that lets you buy the same product over and over again (aside from gifting that you still dont even have). Im starting to think you actually fish for those "sales" on purpose.