🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Can't find Legion of the Dead

I'm playing on the Xbox One and I did get the update but I can't find the Legion of the Dead DLC.
     1 people found this helpful

Me too!

Originally Posted by Metroid_Meister Go to original post
    I'm playing on the Xbox One and I did get the update but I can't find the Legion of the Dead DLC.
    Me too! Even if I bought it from Ubisoft connect

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead is currently only available on PC, but it will come to other platforms in the future!

I'm playing on pc and can't find or access watchdogs legion of the dead on Ubisoft connect. I looked it up in the search bar and it wasn't there. I've also already updated the game.

Ubisoft is now called ubiuseless

Delete comment

Deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted

Originally Posted by RichyDCool Go to original post
    IGNORE UBISOFT AND THEIR LIES - i bought game epic store looked under free games NOTHING IS THERE so i tryed download game ubisoft conect or what ever that crap is called and still cant find the dlc and it turns out i need a stupid subscription + just to get the stupid zombie dlc here is a idea LAZY UBISOFT - do a game patch that puts zombie mode into a game without doi ng a seperate download if this problem aint fixed QUCK AS POSSABLE il see to it this zombie mode wont be added to other consoles i know people at sony one phonecall and the game will be removed
    Dude you are unhinged. Calm the F down.
     1 people found this helpful