🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Not getting important Ubisoft emails

Hello,

I have tried hard to resolve this problem with the support. My problem is I do not get any email notification for my subscribed threads.
    The support wrote in the end that it is not able to do anything with the forums.
    I was redirected here to ask. Has anyone resolve my problem? My mail box is at Google, if it makes any difference.
    And I did not change anything on my Ubisoft's or Google's account.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey xlastovi, I'm sorry to hear you are not receiving notification emails from the forums. Could you check your forum settings and under My Account, select General Settings.

Check Messaging & Notification to see if all boxes are checked to receive updates from Other Members and from Administrators. Let me know if this helps!

Hello.
    I have followed your instructions. All three checkboxes are checked.
    And "Default Thread Subscription Mode" is set to "daily, using email".

I was hoping to get some feedback from users as I saw a few others had the same or similar problem.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by xlastovi Go to original post
    Hello.
    I have followed your instructions. All three checkboxes are checked.
    And "Default Thread Subscription Mode" is set to "daily, using email".

I was hoping to get some feedback from users as I saw a few others had the same or similar problem.
    Thank you for getting back to us xlastovi

Can you uncheck these 3 boxes please and then save, once done refresh the page and then check the boxes and save.

Please then let us know if the issue continues.

Thank you.

I have done what you requested.
    Would you write "hello" so that I can see if I get the email now.
    Thank you.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    As requested, "Hello, xlastovi!"

Hello,

I did not receive any email even after following your steps. Sorry I was not able to respond earlier due to severe troubles.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for letting us know xlastovi. Could you also log into the Ubisoft Account Management site and check if you are subscribed to Ubisoft emails? It should be under the 'Privacy and Communication' section.

Yes, I am subscribed to Ubisoft emails. I checked it some long time ago and now again.

UbiSushiVamp's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for that information, xlastovi. I am sorry that you are still not receiving the notification emails! I recommend for you to try to change your email address to see if afterwards you receive the emails or if they are still not coming through. Thank you!