🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    mistados's Avatar Senior Member

Hungry Shark World - Crash Issues

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Hi,

Purchased the game today and it randomly crashes. This happens frequently, every three or four rounds in my case, it just crashes to the Switch home screen.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix?
     1 people found this helpful

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    mistados: Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about this! If you are still having this issue while meeting the minimum requirements for the game, you may want to try these Nintendo Switch troubleshooting steps here!

Thank you for your response @UbiDork,

Indeed I have read the Switch troubleshooting guide. I have restarted my Switch, even deleted and reinstalled the game but the issue persists. It seems I’m not the only one having this issue as a little extra research into this shows that even review sites had their games crashing. This issue is easy to replicate as it happens every few matches. Feels like a memory leak somewhere forcing the game to close when it tops out.

Is a patch on the way to fix this? As it stands it completely ruins what is otherwise a highly enjoyable game.

mistados: Thanks for that additional information! Just to be clear, are you having this issue when in handheld mode or when the switch is docked?

I have only played the game in docked mode so far.

mistados: Okay, thanks for that! Can you please try playing on handheld mode and let me know if you experience the same issues?

Me and every other person that bought the game has this issue, it happens randomly both in handheld and docked after a match.. this has been an issue since the release and i find it unacceptable, this never got fixed and the game is literally unplayable.It's a shame because it looks like so much fun.

Kevinrayman: Thanks for your input here! Have you also tried these Nintendo Switch troubleshooting steps?

Already tried all those things long ago, this really is an error in the software that should really get fixed on the developer's part.

Thank you for that input, Kevinrayman.

I have checked both of your accounts ( Kevinrayman & mistados ) and I don't see that Ubisoft Support tickets have been created to receive further in-depth technical assistance.

Please consider creating a support ticket here for more assistance with this issue.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►