🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager

Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead on Epic Games Store

We are currently working on making Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead available to players who purchased Watch Dogs: Legion on the Epic Games Store. We will keep this thread updated once we have new information available. Thank you for your patience.
     12 people found this helpful

Ohhhh...are you gonna tell me are you guys having a hard time making it works over there?

Why am I not surprised??? LOL
     1 people found this helpful

should fire the incompetent numbskull who decided not to code access for the different platforms you jokesters use.

While you are at it, how about making it available to the players who bought the game from you guys directly (giving you more money in the process)... ?-)

I understand if you postponed the release, but this needs to be communicated. The same goes if it is just some people who do not see it in their library (fyi: I restarted my PC and therefore the Ubi client a few hours ago).

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    We are currently working on making Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead available to players who purchased Watch Dogs: Legion on the Epic Games Store. We will keep this thread updated once we have new information available. Thank you for your patience.

I bought my copy directly from the Ubisoft store but bought it in a combo pack with Valhalla and I have the same issue as all of the EGS people.

Originally Posted by CharlieKellie Go to original post
    I bought my copy directly from the Ubisoft store but bought it in a combo pack with Valhalla and I have the same issue as all of the EGS people.
    Same here
     2 people found this helpful