🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead not in library

I purchased watch dogs legion through the epic games store, and I am now unable to access legion of the dead. I have checked both my Epic Games and Ubisoft Connect libraries thoroughly, and they simply are not there. Does anybody know when the alpha will be available to people who purchased it on Epic? Also, is there anybody who has played it who would like to share their thoughts on the experience? I'm curious.

Hello LiteralEgg,

as I understand it, the "Legion of the dead" PC Alpha is only available for uplay+ customers atm. But i can't tell you when it's available for you and btw although i have uplay+, i can't play it, because there are some missing files and we're waiting for a fix from ubi since 2 days. So you didn't miss out on anything.

I also bought it through Epic and it's not showing in my games library, but all the blurb on it says that it should appear in either the free games section or just in the library.
    Quote:
    "All players on PC that own Watch Dogs: Legion can head over to Ubisoft Connect and find a separate “Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead” under the “Free games” tab. You can also use the Search bar and type in Legion of the Dead."
    Not showing anywhere, so this statement is misleading.

Wanted to give it a try and facing the same problem: Not under free games, cannot be found in Ubi shop...

According to the FAQ (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/w...VflQJ9BiML0JX1) what you say is not correct, but it says it is (not surprisingly) also included in Ubisoft+:

Q: How can I play Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead?

A: All players on PC that own Watch Dogs: Legion can head over to Ubisoft Connect and find a separate "Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead" in their library. You can also use the Search bar and type in Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.

Q: Can I play Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead if I have Ubisoft+?

A: Yes, since Ubisoft+ includes Watch Dogs: Legion, you will be able to access Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.

Originally Posted by LiteralEgg Go to original post
    I purchased watch dogs legion through the epic games store, and I am now unable to access legion of the dead. I have checked both my Epic Games and Ubisoft Connect libraries thoroughly, and they simply are not there. Does anybody know when the alpha will be available to people who purchased it on Epic? Also, is there anybody who has played it who would like to share their thoughts on the experience? I'm curious.

It appeared now, but not under the "Free games" tab, but under "My games".

@Ubi: I recommend fixing the News message which incorrectly states the location of "Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead" (see below).

Originally Posted by GeneralErrror Go to original post
    Wanted to give it a try and facing the same problem: Not under free games, cannot be found in Ubi shop...

According to the FAQ (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/w...VflQJ9BiML0JX1) what you say is not correct, but it says it is (not surprisingly) also included in Ubisoft+:

Q: How can I play Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead?

A: All players on PC that own Watch Dogs: Legion can head over to Ubisoft Connect and find a separate "Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead" in their library. You can also use the Search bar and type in Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.

Q: Can I play Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead if I have Ubisoft+?

A: Yes, since Ubisoft+ includes Watch Dogs: Legion, you will be able to access Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.

I've same issue. I also purchased it from epic game store. I can't access it and can't find it in my library. is they giving any update about this or can't we even play it either ?

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    The known issue with mode not being available through Epic Games Store is still ongoing and still under investigation - hopefully we will be able to update you on it soon. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

I bought Legion through Ubisoft Connect and there is no Legion of the Dead in my account, anywhere. What gives?

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Could you please check if the mode is available to you know, by any chance?