Problem authenticating the ownership and can't connect

I bought Trials fusion on steam in 2019 and havent played since. Trying to start it up now but Ubisoft connect wont let me start the game. The error message: "There was a problem authenticating the ownership of this product. Please contacts customer support if you need help solving this problem."
    How do I connect and start playing?

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ccamp104 Go to original post
    I bought Trials fusion on steam in 2019 and havent played since. Trying to start it up now but Ubisoft connect wont let me start the game. The error message: "There was a problem authenticating the ownership of this product. Please contacts customer support if you need help solving this problem."
    How do I connect and start playing?
    Hey there ccamp104!

This error message is usually caused when you're attempting to sign in with a Ubisoft Account different to where you originally activated the game.

For us to look into this further with you, could you please contact us directly via our Support Site or you can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter?

When doing so, please include;
    - Any alternative email addresses or usernames you may have used
    - A screenshot of the following folder; Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\ownership

As these will help us locate your original account and get you back up and running.

Thank you!