🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Same as everone else. Purchased thru egs before launch. Had issues w egs on launch day and ended up downloading thru ubisoft connect. No sign of lotd on either platform. Had to go round and round w support and send pics to prove i didnt have it. Like who opens a ticket for missing content if they have it. You cant use two copys of the same software..... only for them to go oh yea we are aware itll be fixed eventually just keep checking the forums. As bad as support is and how awful this game was compared to wd 1 and 2 and as boring as AC has gotten pretty sure im done w ubisoft games

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    As mentioned in the sticky thread on these forums, it's a known issue that is getting looked at. We're very sorry for the inconvenience! It should hopefully get fixed soon.
     2 people found this helpful

M0toki's Avatar Junior Member
    My problem is Watch Dogs Legion of the Dead is in my library but it says I need to subscribe to Ubisoft+ to play it.

Last November I subscribed to Ubisoft+. I cancelled after a month but I then bought the full version of Watch Dogs Legion.

I shouldn't need to subscribe to Ubisoft+ to download and play Legion of the Dead because I own the base game.

Like others have stated, going back a week ago, I got the Legion/Valhalla combo deal through the Ubisoft Connect app/launcher/whatev and no Legion of the Dead. Pretty amateur hour stuff here, Ubi "support".

I have the same Issue -- I bought mine as the Legion + AC: Valhalla bundle as well. I have been going back and forth with customer service --- but no solution. This is frustrating.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    As mentioned in the sticky thread on these forums, it's a known issue that is getting looked at. We're very sorry for the inconvenience! It should hopefully get fixed soon.
    The title of the stickied thread doesn't mention the problem. Consider changing the title so it lets people know the actual contents of the post.

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Could you please check now if the mode is available to you (if you're owner of the game on Epic Games Store)?
     1 people found this helpful

O4RK's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    Could you please check now if the mode is available to you (if you're owner of the game on Epic Games Store)?

I bought package Assassin’s Creed Valhalla + Watch Dogs: Legion Bundle from Epic store in June 7, 2021 but did not receive Legion of the dead

Only one thing I did wrong: Epic launcher asked me to type Pin code after I purchase the package but I closed the launcher because I had no idea it was about Uplay Pin code and never asked again

1 people found this helpful

legion of the dead doesnt appear in my library

i purchased it from epic games store but it doesnt show up there or at ubisoft's store i did connect my account (if you guys need more info i bought the bundle of AC Valhalla and watchdogs legion from epic games)

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345