No Config Folder - Video/Audio settings not saving

Hi,

I have an issue with my Anno 2205 game(STEAM), i'm not able to find the config folder (Users -> [username] -> My Documents -> Anno 2205 -> config) . I've searched and it's nowhere, it exists for other Anno titles but not Anno 2205.

With this issue, I'm not able to save any video/audio settings. Launching the game doesn't generate an Anno config folder, verifying game files doesn't do anything, installing in another drive doesn't do anything either.

Any help?

Thanks

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ardekor, thanks for posting about this!

Our config file for Anno 2205 is actually Engine.ini, rather than the more usual Settings.ini or Config.ini.

Documents\Anno 2205\config\Engine.ini

However, it sounds like you're not finding the \config\ folder at all, is that correct? Please also have a look around the installation folder, found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<user-id>\2052 - can the config file be found there?

Let me know if not, and I'll reach out to our dev team to double-check where this can be found

No Config Folder - Video/Audio settings not saving

Never Mind the Reinstall fixed it

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by DownLos Go to original post
    Never Mind the Reinstall fixed it
    Hey DownLos,

Thank you for getting back to us, glad to hear you've been able to resolve it!

If there's ever anything else we can help with at all, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Take care!