🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Delta 3

“YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION SERVICES.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION STATUS/SPEED OR TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION 2 SERVICES STATUS

This is one of the reasons I stoped playing this game. I’m trying to replay it using a new agent but can’t stay connected
    On other games I’ve had 4 - 8 hours of continuous gaming.
    I’ve even stayed connected in a PS4 chat room while TD2 errors outs and questions my connectivity

Please help. How do I fix?

Short answer is that you can't/don't. This has been going on for over a year now and comes and goes.

There is a checklist that Ubisoft has pointed people to, which didn't work for me. I find that the problem comes and goes. The closest I've got to a solution was the hard restart of the PS4, but my success with this varies.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ootat,

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering Delta issues while trying to play.

The team is currently investigating this, to assist them can you please get in touch via our help website and provide a screenshot of your PS4 Network Connection Test results?

I’ve tried multiple time to provide the network information but Ubisoft fails to process the information

I’m have multiple Delta 3 disconnections while trying to navigate through TD2
    ========
    I’ve been asked by a Ubisoft agent on the Ubisoft Forum to supply support with connection numbers.

I’m including my PS connection screens and the network screen from within the game.
    ========

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us with that information, ootat.

Do you have a support case open with us already?

I fixed it

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Ah, great to hear! What was your resolution?