Confirmation Email

So I wanted to join Space Monkey Program few months ago, and when I choose my platform (PC) and was asked to provide my e-mail I got reply:

"EMAIL CONFIRMATION
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AS IT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR US TO SEND YOU BETA INVITATIONS AND UPDATES. YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS IS: xxx@xxx.com"

After that I looked at my mail inbox expecting to get some kind of e-mail to confirm my e-address but I never got anything.
    Today I tried again and got same message expecting e-mail and didn't got any...

My question is do I even need to receive some sort of mail to confirm my email address or is that message just info letting me know that when time comes (for beta invitations and updates) they will send it then?

Thank you in advance!
     1 people found this helpful

Still no reply? Is there anyone that knows answer to this?

Originally Posted by Burmitus Go to original post
    Still no reply? Is there anyone that knows answer to this?
    I'm just speaking from my experience, as I have received 3 Beta invitations from Ubisoft in the 10 plus years I have been a member and have "NEVER" requested to be a part of the testing. I was chosen at random and I only chose to accept one of the 3 invitations, which was for Watch Dogs Legion, because I love that game. The other 2 games I was not interested in and therefore declined. I can't even remember which 2 games they were anymore? Anyway, that's how it's worked out for me and I'm not a fan of testing games in Alpha and Beta stages, mostly because I'm too busy playing other games that have all been officially released in full version. Would I accept an invitation for a Beyond Good & Evil 2 test run? Yes, I would, as well as Crimson Desert, but that's the only 2 games I'd currently do it for, as all other games, I would choose to just wait and play on the day of their official full release. Good luck to you!
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks for reply RobertEmerald !
    Don't get me wrong I'm not asking because of beta invites or begging for it. I'm more interested in updates so that is why I'm asking should I get any confirmation email? I just wanted to know is it just me who is having this problem or is it just how it works because I never got any email from them that is confirming my email...

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

Great question, it is great to hear you signed up for the Beta test.

If you are selected I can assure you so long as you registered, if you are chosen we will be in touch to discuss any beta test further.

In the mean time if there is anything else we can help with just let us know

HoneySide's Avatar Junior Member
    I was told that you do not need anything, you are already recorded.