🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Problem with shutting down the game

Hello, I have the game Watch Dogs first edition, I solved the problem with starting the game, but when I started the game I clicked a new game and the game crashed to the desktop. Computer specifications: Intel i5 9400F CPU, ASRock B360 Pro4 motherboard, Patriot Viper Elite RAM memory, DDR4 16GB, ASRock Radeon RX 590 graphics card, Corsair CV650 650W power supply, 240GB SanDisk Plus SSD drive.

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Fami123siusiu, welcome to the forums. I've gone ahead and moved your post to our Player Support section, just so we can keep all our help requests organised - sorry for any confusion!

I understand your game is crashing to desktop when you try to start up a new game - that sounds very frustrating! Please make sure to read our troubleshooting guide, and in particular make sure you've verified the game files, don't have any unnecessary background programs running, and you've updated your drivers and OS.

If it still doesn't work, come back and tell me, and I'll have further troubleshooting steps for you