🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

View Poll Results: Do you think an AC World War game would be a good idea?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Possibly

0 0%

Would you play an Assassins Creed set during the World War?

I'm not the first person to have this idea but I was thinking about the AC Franchise and was wondering what other game they would make next. This made me think what if they released an Assassins Creed game set during something like World War II in the heart of Germany fighting Nazi forces. I think it would be a pretty fun game and would be interesting to see what this would look like. If this was done right it could be an amazing game. Does anyone else share this idea?

Yes, absolutely. A game set in WW1/2 doesn't have to be set at the frontlines at all. Just a random example, but I could see a game set in Prague or even Berlin or Munich. Or somewhere in Japan. Countless possibilities.

Omegle.com

I would like it for sure. I love when History takes a huge place in AC game, with a lot of historical characters and buildings, and I think the WW1/2 would definitively have that.

Before WW2 should be WW1.

Otherwise story is not clear at all.

WW1 - the first imperialistic war.
    When the predators were at each other's throat for the remaking of the world and spheres of influences.
    One big massacre and bloodbath, using chemical and biological weapons.

WW2 - is continuation of WW1. (after a break)

Germany was a losing country. Country hungry for revenge.
    New war was only matter of time.

Money and profit that war gives - was only matter of time.
    Soon the military articles of the Treaty of Versailles were violated.

"It's all Hitler's fault" position is a childish position.
    It's very convinient to blame everything on one person.

But who led him to power?
    Who strengthened him?
    Who raised that wolf?

Every country has its own "Hitlers".
    But they don't come to power. They're sitting in their holes or madhouses.

This also should be a part of Assassin's Creed WW2.
    Otherwise the game may turn into something as anti-german.

Germans were used.

It should be demonstrated in the game.

Assassin's Creed shouldn't set nations against each other!

After seeing the Pool result I would like to keep silent as every one said that they will play even no member select possible Option,, now you can imagine that how popular is this.... but I like the pool. techleader

Originally Posted by raheelkhan00k Go to original post
    After seeing the Pool result I would like to keep silent as every one said that they will play even no member select possible Option,, now you can imagine that how popular is this.... but I like the pool. Rapidfs
    A game set in WW1/2 doesn't have to be set at the frontlines at all. Just a random example, but I could see a game set in Prague or even Berlin or Munich. Or somewhere in Japan. Countless possibilities.

Of course, I would like to see such a story as well, I think, it will be pretty interesting.