XxElectr0J34NzxX's Avatar Member

Can not play games with Ubisoft +

I just subscribed to U+ and I'm unable to play the games available. When I click "Play Now" nothing happens nor can I get any option to download anything. The sub is active on my account and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account, so I'm quite baffled here.

Also ever since I subcribed, UBI Connect has been scuffed, for instance, when I boot up the landing page on news is just greyed out and I'll have to manually reload, as well as when I click on UBI + on the bottom of the screen, nothing loads. Only store does load, but the only option on games' pages that seem to work is the add to cart and pay option.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey XxElectr0J34NzxX! Thanks for reaching out about not being able to play your Ubisoft+ games! Can you try running Ubisoft Connect as administrator and test out Ubisoft Connect and your Subscription again? Also, do you currently have Ubisoft Connect and your Operating System installed on the same drive?

Did your issue got solved? I am having the same problem now and yes my Ubisoft client and OS are installed on the same drive!

Same issue here plus i got charged 2 times...
    I submitted the case as well and no reply yet...

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Could you let me know your case numbers so I can look into this for you?

i have the same issue

im having the same issue exactly did you solve it? im really disapointed from this/

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, HoOLyG4n! I'd be glad to help out. Please try going to the Ubisoft store via a web browser and installing the games you would like that way. If they're still not installing even from the web browser, please let me know the behavior of the issue you're experiencing. Thank you!

Thank you very much

it worked thanks

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Glad to hear it!