Stadium terrain glitch

I was going around in spectator mode looking around the stadium when I noticed this bug. I was playing in the NASCAR Arcade at the time so I don't know if this is an issue with other gamemodes.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, sterf!

Sorry to hear that you have encountered this bug. Thank you for the image but could you also provide a description of the bug that you are facing please.

Reply: Description

It's at the center of each horizontal side of the stadium where the white part stretchers around the stadium. From the video I've linked, you can see where it is and it is also on the other side of the stadium too. It's got a hitbox that stops you from falling off the stadium so it's the part that is messed up. This is in all gamemodes that use the stadium.

Video

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting those videos across to us, sterf, and apologies for the late response. They show very clearly what the issue is, which is very useful to us!

Can you make sure you've updated your graphics drivers, and verified the game files? Just to make sure it's not an easy fix. You'll find instructions on how to do that on our support article.

If that doesn't fix it, let me know, and we'll investigate further.

It is still there

I have updated my graphics driver and taken another look. It is still there. I have a Nvidia 1650 GPU if that helps.

Thanks so much for letting me know, sterf - I've gone ahead and reported this to our devs to be looked into.

Hope you're having a good time with Trackmania otherwise

Thank you!

Hey again Sterf,

The learned tech goblins who develop our games have tried to reproduce the issue you've noticed with this missing texture, but they've been unable. As such, they've asked me to ask you if you can get a couple of system files across to us - a DxDiag.txt and an MsInfo.txt. The two links below will show you how to find each of them.
    https://ubi.li/msinfo
    https://ubi.li/dxdiag

Once you've followed the two linked articles to generate those files, please reach out to us on social media. My colleagues over there will be able to open a support case for you to send those files across to us. Please link to this forum topic in your message to them
    Facebook PM
    Twitter DM

I know that's a lot of steps to go through, but these system files will help us investigate the issue further, so I really appreciate your help with this. Let me know if I can clarify any of this at all.