Revive hives, yet again, not working

As in description and has to be the 4th or 5th time this has been reported, the revive hives are not working and still the target in this group for unknown reason, when there are players clearly closer to npcs than I am
    Why?
    At the 3 second mark

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Tyranmedic,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I passed it along to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Noxious81's Avatar Senior Member
    This is not a bug.

Looking at the first view seconds of your video I can see that you were disrupted. This is a status effect applied to you by some enemies (for example by BT rushers' grenades) that deactivate your skills while being disrupted.

You can tell by
    a) the corresponding disrupted-icon in your hud – it's the right one of the three icons on the bottom end of your hud, the one that kind of looks like this: (o)
    b) both of your skills being grayed out, because they are currently not available while still being disrupted

You a developer Naxious81?

Yet again, not working

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the video Tyranmedic. I've passed this onto the team to take a closer look into.
     1 people found this helpful

They are still not working!
    How much longer till a fix!

Originally Posted by Tyranmedic Go to original post
    Yet again, not working

This also is not a bug. You can tell from the orange colored background behind the Hive's icon in your hud that this skill is active. This means that your hive has already been deployed and is somewhere on the ground.

Luckily your video is pretty dark so you can easily see that the Hive (which otherwise would brightly glow) is not attached to your backpack.

Originally Posted by Tyranmedic Go to original post
    They are still not working!
    How much longer till a fix!

Sorry to say that – but this is also not a bug. You might have noticed that all skills get into a very short cooldown after being picked up (e. g. Hives, Turrets) or deactivated (Shields). They are not instantly ready for being used again.

I never thru the revive hive,or placed it anywhere else, it was on my back the entire time for my personal use.
    Are you a developer?