🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Noxious81's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tyranmedic Go to original post
    I never thru the revive hive,or placed it anywhere else, it was on my back the entire time for my personal use. (...)
    Are you a developer?
    Well then - do you see the distinctive bright blue glow of the hive in your first video?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Tyranmedic,

Thank you for your patience.

The team took a look at the video you have provided initially and found that this is intended behavior as your character had a Disrupt status effect on them, which blocks the use of your skills. This is why your hive did not work.

Noxious81's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    (...) this is intended behavior as your character had a Disrupt status effect on them (...)
    Thank you, Swaggins. This is basically what I tried to explain to him 3 weeks ago – what he decided to ignore with the polite words "You a developer?".

Anyway:
    I also explained why his two newer videos also do not show bugs, so you might wanna take a look at those explanations before handing the videos over to the team.

Thank you Ubi- Swaggins for the reply!

I’ll be sure to pass this info along with my clan mates!

To Noxious, are you a developer?
    You keep avoiding to answer that question

I submitted a complaint to Ubisoft in this forum, hence that specific question to you.
    This way, I get the accurate answer from the horses mouth!
    I didn’t ask you, I asked Ubisoft!
    Maybe you should learn to stay out of matters that don’t concern you.