Unequipping the Primary Weapons.

Please Ubisoft make it possible to unequipt one of the Primary Weapons. That would make it more immersive for me and i think a lot of people would love to see this.
    To carrying two Primary Weapons al the time is so annoying.
    In Breakpoint is it already Possible, why not in Wildlands?

What do yor People think?

(English is not my Mother Language so sorry for misstiping)

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    While it would have been great had some of the additional features put into place for Ghost Mode been added back into the main game, unfortunately it isn't going to happen.

So outside of playing in Ghost Mode the best that can be offered by the game is to place the shorty shotgun in the second primary weapon slot, or even the MPX with collapsed stock and no other attachments.

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep, yet another plain and illogical vision on their part but perhaps when you have enough blow in your brain everything makes sense.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by El_Mighty Go to original post
    Please Ubisoft make it possible to unequipt one of the Primary Weapons. That would make it more immersive for me and i think a lot of people would love to see this.
    To carrying two Primary Weapons al the time is so annoying.
    In Breakpoint is it already Possible, why not in Wildlands?

What do yor People think?

(English is not my Mother Language so sorry for misstiping)
    Not only that I'd like to have as in BP of being able to ditch both and just have a handgun. Short of that you can try Ghost mode and just copy your save games folder periodically to not lose progress. That is pretty much all I do now.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback.

I will forward this on to the team.

However, as the game is no longer in active development, it's unlikely any feedback will be actioned.