Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Jimbo's Time to Shine

Hello everyone! Wipe that Cheesy Poof dust off your fingers and get ready to scroll through another Developer Update! I’m Toller, and I’ve got all the latest news for you!

Here is the Weekly Timetable

WEEKLY EVENTS

We’re getting things kicked off with a Card Usage Event! This will be themed around Bounty Hunter Kyle and will run today and tomorrow! Here are the cards you’ll need to consider:

• Bounty Hunter Kyle
    • Sizzler Stuart
    • Alien Queen Red
    • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000
    • Marine Craig
    • Powerfist Dougie
    • Pope Timmy
    • Pigeon Gang
    • Castle Defender
    • Stan of Many Moons
    • Alternate Human Kite
    • Astronaut Butters

That will bring us to Wednesday, which will of course feature the beginning of this week’s Chaos Mode! The theme this week is Energize! It’s going to fast paced this week as energy regeneration rate is doubled but watch out! Your New Kid has lost their zap powers! Make sure they are defended as they won’t be able to defend themselves!

We’ll also have a one day Token Event on Wednesday before we return to using cards as Jimbo’s event begins on Thursday! You didn’t think we’d let him join the fun with a spotlight event just for him, did you?

The following cards will be focused on for the weekend:
    • Hunter Jimbo
    • War Hero Ned
    • Swashbuckler Red
    • Smuggler Ike
    • Inuit Kenny
    • Medicine Woman Sharon
    • Buccaneer Bebe
    • Hookhand Clyde
    • Nymph Nichole
    • Pete
    • Zen Cartman
    • Robo Bebe
    • Mysterion

Don’t forget that all of these events will have Cheesy Poofs waiting for you as part of their rewards! This is the final week they’ll be available as the source will dry up on the 23rd! Cheesy Poofs in lockers and event rewards will wrap up with the Jimbo Weekend event, which will end on Sunday the 23rd at 12:00pm UTC. As the shop will remain open for two more days after this happens you will still be able to pick some Poofs up there if you need a few extra after they end in events.

Here are your point totals for the week:

DISCORD

If you want other fun Phone Destroyers to chat with, look no further than our official Discord Channel! We’ve also got an exclusive Cheesy Poof Contest running there until Wednesday! Please feel free to head on over and join the conversations! Just click HERE

NEW HISTORY TOOL

You might have noticed it already, but for those who haven’t, there is a new feature to help you keep track of your pack contents! It’s called “My History” and it can be found under the Settings Menu.

You can use this to check on any packs that might not have opened correctly to make sure that you did indeed get the content you earned. You can also use it to refresh your memory if you forgot what was in a particular pack!

If anyone still runs into the card pack opening bug and cannot see the contents in the history tool either, please feel free to reach out to me and I can have a look into it!

And that’s everything for this week! Good luck with the final week of Cheesy Poof collecting! As always, please let us know your thoughts and feedback. We’re always happy to hear it!

Good luck on the battlefield!
    Hearts and Hugs,
    -Toller!

My Team Wars Packs:

3 Gold #1 Packs - No Legend
    Gold #5 Pack - Legend
    Silver #1 Pack - Legend

I swear the Gold #1 packs have the lowest percentage of all packs...honestly needs to be looked at. A lot of people are experiencing similar things.

not only this last #1 pack denied me a legendary, it also gave me 50 (!) copies of one rare card.
     2 people found this helpful

i got a gwc in my #1 gold.
    not what i am looking for. but thats most legends

Where is my update on Unholy Combustion bug that you guys ****** up. Why do you guys always **** something up after "Balancing" something. Who in their right mind asked for a UC nerf? How many times has that been mentioned? We all know you guys are trying to milk your whales to keep buying ManBearPigs..

Where is our Unholy Combustion fix? You guys always avoid the hard questions and hide behind Ubi-Toller, who doesn't even play the freaking game.
     1 people found this helpful

ScottOld's Avatar Banned
    another week.. another waste of time TVT pack for 114 and 1st place...

Originally Posted by ScottOld Go to original post
    another week.. another waste of time TVT pack for 114 and 1st place...
    I’ve been playing this game for like 3 years and ever since I’ve started playing, Scott Old you have been the most negative person on this forum. I just made this account so I could comment and tell you that maybe you should try playing Raid Shadow Legends, because obviously phone destroyer hasn’t gone your way once in the years you’ve been complaining about it. You think these devs are gonna listen to you? God forbid they actually listened to you one time, then you’d think you were right every time and you’d probably complain even more. Play the game for what it is, or shut the f*ck up and go play Candy Crush, cupcake.

PS: I got 114 and first place in gold, and my reward was getting shieldmaiden to lv4. Woohoo, yay!!!
     4 people found this helpful

Still awaiting an update on the early 2021 tvt update promised last oct....

**Submitted by:** <@!>
    **Question:** How about a TvT “season reset” every 6 months? The #1 team gets its members placed in the matchup loading screen yearbook for the 6-month period until next reset. All teams get generous TvT season reset packs with top tier teams getting extras such as exclusive outfits or more legendaries.

This seems like a lightweight way to spice things up which could be implemented without much engineering hours.
    **Answer:** Something very similar is in the works! Expect them early next year!

Does the chaos packs in the cheesy poofs count towards the pity counter? Seems fair if it cause it's not in the battle pass.

Is it just me or are the rewards a bit nerfed? Seems like there are less coins and less/no tvt tickets in our cheesy puff weekend event reward packs. Can you guys give a bit of clarification on that point? Thanks!

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Shampmeister Go to original post
    Does the chaos packs in the cheesy poofs count towards the pity counter? Seems fair if it cause it's not in the battle pass.

Is it just me or are the rewards a bit nerfed? Seems like there are less coins and less/no tvt tickets in our cheesy puff weekend event reward packs. Can you guys give a bit of clarification on that point? Thanks!
    Packs in the cheesy poof shop do not count toward the timer, which is something I'll be bringing up with the team. I've had a few players ask about that!

The rewards have not been changed other than to add the Cheesy Poofs into the mix.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►