🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

I Need Bigger Island (Very Bigger Island)

Hello again, I know I'm constantly opening this topic and I'm sure you are bored. I apologize for that, but I want to ask you again.

There are too many decoration items now I am confused about what to do and where because of not enough space
    Excellent items available but not enough space to be usable
    If you say that there is already a "Crown Fall" for this, what I am talking about applies to the Old World. because the whole center of the game starts there.

I apologize for this topic again, I will not open it again, I promise
     2 people found this helpful

Very much agree

i doubt the devs will change the base game so it has a large land mass in the Old World because that would make the DLC Sunken Treasure somewhat pointless....if you want large land mass...it has been provided.

I want a different island not to be a dlc subject or to be on another world.
    frankly it's not a difficult thing :/
    This is the only thing I see missing in this game.

Dont really think its feasible to start messing with island sizes as that would mess up old saves. It is already part of the dlc, just buy it / buy the season pass. It's a great addition to the game and provides plenty of content.

And even on the "small" islands in the old world there is more than enough space. I rather find that there arent enough decoration buildings to fill up the space that i have, making my decorations rather repetitive.

So 1) dont really think this is necessqry and 2) it is literally alreqdy part of a dlc.

Originally Posted by Th3Ch40t1c Go to original post
    Dont really think its feasible to start messing with island sizes as that would mess up old saves. It is already part of the dlc, just buy it / buy the season pass. It's a great addition to the game and provides plenty of content.

And even on the "small" islands in the old world there is more than enough space. I rather find that there arent enough decoration buildings to fill up the space that i have, making my decorations rather repetitive.

So 1) dont really think this is necessqry and 2) it is literally alreqdy part of a dlc.
    Old saves are not at all a factor. If the developers wanted to add new bigger islands they would be accessible only on newly created games. Not a problem. They changed map generation with patches before, the game doesnt break because of it.

And crownfalls isnt THE end solution to this IMO, because its a single island on a exclusive session, its simply very different than having an extra size abd group of islands added to the base game. Personally I find it crownfalls boring because its always the same layout, on the same spot on the map. There are no pirate there and only one trader.

With all that said, Im not even advocating for bigger islands, though Im not against it. I believe the island size being limited as it is currently is part of the game core design. Simply distribute the many things among multiple islands.. specialize them...
     1 people found this helpful

I already have all the seasons, I just want one for the old world, I think it's okay to ask for that too.

I give up this request because nobody understands and I stop playing for a while.