Metal_Greg's Avatar Member

huge gap between heroic and legendary.

There is a huge difficulty spike between heroic and legendary. so basically, heroic is too easy and legendary is too hard. I think it's mainly because of the way difficulty scales. I think if you tone down the enemy damage and armor just a bit and then double the amount of enemies that spawn, it would be a lot more fun and make more sense.

This is only my experience tho. I would be interested to hear if the rest of the community agrees.

Legendary is definitely a team effort, at least for me. I think the difference is much like raiding, if you play like individuals it's going to be a wreck. From what I've played with it so far I generally know in the first few minutes whether it's going to be a mess with everyone doing their own thing. A couple of times I mentioned in another thread I've actually enjoyed it more with some lower shd guys who all meshed as a team and worked really well in pairs to clear it

not being negative nancy but it feels right to me. legendary should be very hard. To be honest I kinda wish it was harder and yielded better gear. I can run legendary summit solo so not real sure i would want it easier.
     1 people found this helpful

No totally! I think it's good but people need to manage expectations. It does state its the ultimate challenge. You see some 'interesting' players at times!
     1 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    It's very specifically designed with the amount of enemies and what comes each wave, increasing number of waves would only make it a big chore of every room being 15 waves of enemies instead, don't really think they should touch it that heavily