🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

The division please unban

My name is igotbannedforno it was xxtinglybawls and I would never disobey the code of conduct in my favorite game for I have spent 30 plus days in the game now please unban me from my permanent ban if you can't unban me now at least downgrade it from perm to 14 days and if you still have any suspicious activity on my part you can always join me and see I don't do anything bad. L8r guys.

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, if you feel you were wrongfully banned you can contact support and go through an appeal process.

https://support.ubi.com/

/gabelikes

please unban my game the division i was wrong

please unban my game the division i was wrong please please i begin u

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey nWo...hassan, you can appeal by creating a ticket

thank u

Hi. Pls unban The Division.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi L.Adam_Hun!
    If you feel you have wrongfully received a permaban in game, please can you contact our support team directly.
    Alternatively, you can contact us via Twitter DM or [URL=Facebook PM[/URL] with the email address and username on your account, and we can look deeper into this.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hi L.Adam_Hun!
    If you feel you have wrongfully received a permaban in game, please can you contact our support team directly.
    Alternatively, you can contact us via Twitter DM or [URL=Facebook PM[/URL] with the email address and username on your account, and we can look deeper into this.
    Hi. I rightly got banned. I'm sorry for the cheat but I'd like to play again. I promise never to cheat again.

good luck appealing

This is what they told me when I appealed. Someone hacked my account and when I asked them to investigate, this is the what they told. Clearly they are saying I'm not worth their time and money. And the really sad part is, when I asked them how did this person get my account banned? All they told me was we don't have to tell you why your account was banned. It goes against the integrity of our system. In what country is that a valid answer to the question, what was the crime that was commited?

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by L.Adam_Hun Go to original post
    Hi. I rightly got banned. I'm sorry for the cheat but I'd like to play again. I promise never to cheat again.
    I'm afraid that the ban cannot be removed from your account.

Originally Posted by Evil.Guy Go to original post

This is what they told me when I appealed. Someone hacked my account and when I asked them to investigate, this is the what they told. Clearly they are saying I'm not worth their time and money. And the really sad part is, when I asked them how did this person get my account banned? All they told me was we don't have to tell you why your account was banned. It goes against the integrity of our system. In what country is that a valid answer to the question, what was the crime that was commited?
    I have responded to your post on this thread here.