🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Gustavo_CCM's Avatar Junior Member
    I live in The Netherlands - Born Portugal

is Skull & Bones - Sandbox & PVP or Just PVP? | Telling what you think is useful here

Any person or community of skull & bones that can tell if skull & bones is just PVP or Sandbox & PVP?

thanks to the community who tried to help me & others.

if your not sure of the answer telling what you think is also useful here.

L0STMYMRBLES's Avatar Member
    The only thing that anyone outside of Ubi really knows about Skull and Bones at this point is that it keeps getting delayed. A recent public earnings disclosure from Ubi included an announcement that the game was again delayed until fiscal year 2022. I won't bother linking an article here because I made a thread about it yesterday but the story has been covered by several media outlets. Very little official information has been shared here since the game blew past it's original release window [literally] years ago. Any speculation about what the game is now is, well, speculation and unlikely to be based on fact since Ubi has only been sharing facts about the delays and not the actual game.

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    As lost said above, we don’t know anything new. Only the keepers on discord may know something but will not share due to the NDA. We wait and communicate our ideas to them, as it’s their job to facilitate our ideas to the devs. If any of them have stuck is something we will only know on release