🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

My early thoughts on the Motorflix S2 Ep2 Live Summits

*This thread was created while the 3-hour maintenance period was still active.

So, we get ourselves a new set of eight Live Summits as part of Motorflix Season 2 Episode 2. But what do I think at this early stage?

I will offer my thoughts on these new summits, one at a time.

1. Motorshow Live Summit

This is the first summit of S2 Ep2. This summit is heavily themed on stunt events. My guess is that they'll be at least 2 new stunt events included in this new summit. We'll have to see what other events it'll have once it's released.

2. Uptown Wilderness Live Summit - Premium

Second summit of S2 Ep2. My guess is that the events featured would be in or out of New York City, but it's too early to tell at this point. It features the showcase vehicle, the Jeep Wrangler Pioneer Edition.

3. Candy Rush Live Summit

Third Summit of S2 Ep2. Unfortunately, I have a poor imagination as to what this is actually about, so I can't say much more on this.

4. Two-Wheeler 2 Live Summit

Fourth summit of S2 Ep2. Obviously a sequel to the first Two-Wheeler Live Summit featured back in 2019, shortly after the Live Summit first became available. They'll be some new bikes released alongside this summit.

5. Monster Crunch Live Summit

Fifth summit of S2 Ep2. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of a Type 2 Volkswagen being turned into a Monster Tru- urr... Bus. I dunno; I'm losing my mind on this. (sigh) I think I need to calm down...

6. Long Haul Live Summit - Premium

Sixth summit of S2 Ep2. By it's name, my guess is there will be a long-ish event featured. The showcase vehicle for this summit is a special edition of the Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 Convertible.

7. 3rd Anniversary Live Summit

Seventh summit of S2 Ep2. This summit celebrates 3 years of The Crew 2 (released in June 29, 2018). My thinking is that they'll have bonuses active for Live Rewards and other areas for the duration of this anniversary summit.

8. Independence Day Live Summit

Eighth and final summit of S2 Ep2. If the image of this Summit fits the profile, the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Road Force One will finally be released. Perhaps the Ubisoft Staff took note of an earlier thread I created concerning a past summit (Ford Addict); if they did, it would seem as if they actually listened to me for once. Who knows?

So, this is my early thought for what we can expect for the eight summits featured in Motorflix S2 Ep2. I could be right, I could be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Perhaps the Ubisoft Staff took note of an earlier thread I created
    Everything in E2 came with patch 1.9.
    Sometimes IVT listens to feedback. But their development and release schedule is so stretched it often takes a whole year to see any effect.