L0STMYMRBLES's Avatar Member

Skull and Bones Lives!

Since originally posting this thread with a link to an article that I wasn't sure about, the news seems to be official. In a publicly disclosed earnings meeting, an announcement was also made that Skull and Bones will be delayed until fiscal year 2022.

At least development on the game is still alive, or at least Ubi claims it is.

https://www.ign.com/articles/skull-and-bones-delayed-yet-again-into-2022

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    It’s not being shared here mostly because me and others here do not find the information credible. It is always possible information got out illegally, we can’t know. I suggest disregard anything YouTube says

Let's hope it is wrong Ubi said that it would show us something in 2021 and honestly it would be exausting another delay at least for me

So what happened here?

Just found a reference to this game somewhere and stumbled upon this site. The graphics and the screenshots look lit!
    But everything else seems stuck back in 2018. What happened?

Probably the site you are refering is the oficial site of S&B https://skullandbones.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/home/
     1 people found this helpful

I can confirm its delayed....saw it over on Youtube....angry joe. 2022

Devs seem to have not posted anything at all since 2018. Never mind delayed, is this still alive?

Who knows...it may still have a pulse, this game has been delayed way too many times....one thing is certain there is know way im buying this game on day one?

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    The game has changed to much for even me to say if I would buy it day one. I rarely buy day one in general. If they hold an alpha and let us in, to see... then we would be able to judge and say.