🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Give Calling All Units DLC For Free !!

Give Calling All Units DLC for free please. I think paying for basic racing type such as ''Drift'' is not necessary in 2021. Give it for free please <3

just buy it on sale.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Sinafes Go to original post
    Give Calling All Units DLC for free please. I think paying for basic racing type such as ''Drift'' is not necessary in 2021. Give it for free please <3
    Hey there,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Any pricing or changes will always be reflected within our store.

If ever we can help in the future just let us know

Buying full game and pay again for basic things that should be included already? Everyone is not rich. Even it is on sale. Sorry but nowadays everyone is ok with DLC logic but I only if there is a new story or something different from main game. Paying for drift cars is not like that I think. Circuit, drag, drift, dirt etc are basic things I think. Imagine you buy racing game but you need to pay for drift. We should stand together against this logic or we will always pay for uncomplete games in future. 75% released and try to make 25% part full with DLC. I'm not ok with it.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Sinafes Go to original post
    Buying full game and pay again for basic things that should be included already? Everyone is not rich. Even it is on sale. Sorry but nowadays everyone is ok with DLC logic but I only if there is a new story or something different from main game. Paying for drift cars is not like that I think. Circuit, drag, drift, dirt etc are basic things I think. Imagine you buy racing game but you need to pay for drift. We should stand together against this logic or we will always pay for uncomplete games in future. 75% released and try to make 25% part full with DLC. I'm not ok with it.
    Hey Sinafes, thanks for reaching out and apologies about the delayed response.

I appreciate your feedback and will make sure it gets forwarded to our development team accordingly.

Should you have more feedback to share or if you require any assistance, do not hesitate and reach out at any time!