Division Mobile (No Turn Style Please)

If you havent been following up with Division
    Mobile they wanna turn the game into a turn
    style base game like Elite Squad. The game isnt bad its just not fun. Instead i wanna hopefully get some attention on this so developers can change the mobile game to something better. Instead of choosing a turn style game it would be better if they can make it a mini division game separate from the division 2, have open world running around collecting loot killing npcs and having its own DZ. Before i get attacked and say why? most people now a days have gaming phones that can support these type of games and developing companies have their own mobile games. example codm and fornite alone generates a billion dollars off cosmetics. Ubisoft saw that the industry is a cash cow and whats in. So why not milk us the proper way and give a game atleast close to division not some turn style crap. if the devs need some help finding what they need to get an idea.

combine mobile games like “Rogue Agents movement, Life After’s PVE/PvP open world questing, Badlanders like Escape From Tarkov but mobile.

these games hold elements that can be used to create a good Division Mobile game.

Final Fantasy has their own Battle Royale mobile version coming soon and its not even a game about BR to say the least. so if these companies arent afraid to try something new Ubisoft shouldnt either and actually give us a real Division Mobile game similar to Division 2 or it can be solely a game on its own that has nothing to do with Division 2. maybe taking place in Texas or Tokyo or give us a Badlanders style where we have a certain amount of time to grab material that can be used to craft gear and weapons and extract it before the green poison kills everyone in the lobby or a Rogue Agent also you have a location to go and extract giving you a open world DZ feeling.
    hopefully this post gets positive feedback it doesnt hurt to share some ideas and hopefully get heard.

i will be making a youtube video explaining more so if you guys are interested ill keep you posted ✌🏽

Metal_Greg's Avatar Member
    I don't think they ever said what the mobile game is gonna be yet.

Metal_Greg's Avatar Member
    turn based would be so lame tho.