Running in cirles and idea how to fix it.

Bonjour Ubi!
    Running in circles in ghost war was annoying since game relase and it was breaking game experience so I wanted to share with my idea (Don't kill me if somebody already wrote that) but to the point. I think that you should simply "lock" camera behind character when it is moving so player won't be able to look around and make "chicken dance" and be like some dude from matrix. I think about movement which we had in wildlands. With it you could adapt more machanics from wildlands like "supply boxes" or classes who only can use the drone etc. If it would be done surely more players will come back to the game and it finally will become the real TPS.
    Love vibes from a huge fan of Ghost Recon.
     2 people found this helpful

The chicken dance. Sprint moves the player faster than the bullets which is extremely weird. This is why the chicken dance is so effective in dodging bullets. Its been around since launch, its also been around since Sniper Elite 4, which was released before this game. Ghost Recon seems to take some influence and tips from that game. Apparently, devs don't care about how its ruining pvp.

Sickter's Avatar Member
    Point is that Chicken Dancing is used to fool hit box.
    Everyone started chicken dancing and worst thing is when I see Chicken Dancers complaining on it- hilarious.

But yeah Chicken Dancing is like cancer in this game, untill its fixed, new players wont stay too long!

Axlerod1's Avatar Senior Member
    The chicken dance has been in the game since November of 2019. This is a Ubisoft feature. If it was a glitch, they would have removed it over a year and a half ago. Unless of course ubisoft is incompetent and does not have staffing and or knowledge of how to remove it but they are a AAA gaming company so it must be a feature.

If you time the running distance, your character runs a 100m in 4.6 seconds..... you dont need to lock the camera angle just dummy down the running speed to something more realistic.