Ubi CMs, please respond

Why are you not addressing the horrendous state of ghost war match making? There was a clear issue present around January this year when an update was launched.

The wait times for match making (for the past five months or so) can be anywhere from 1.30 min to over 10 min. Absolutely ridiculous and you fail to even address it.

Did you reduce server size to save money? Makes no sense. It cant be the player count as I can go on wildlands and get into a match just as easy as ever.

I am not complaining. I JUST WANT TO PLAY!!! This is the only game out I have any interest in playing. I only ask that you AT LEAST address the issue.

Thanks... I guess
     1 people found this helpful

Goodluck with that.

you cant find a match because no one in playing breakpoints ghost war
    i am sure playing is can be considered as a violation of the Geneva Convention

Axlerod1's Avatar Senior Member
    We have been asking that question since December 2019. Welcome to the conversation.

Originally Posted by Oompa--Loompa. Go to original post
    you cant find a match because no one in playing breakpoints ghost war
    i am sure playing is can be considered as a violation of the Geneva Convention
    I dont believe that at all. If I can jump on wildlands and not have an issue, there is clearly an issue with breakpoint servers. You cannot tell me that there are more people playing wildlands then then breakpoint. I dont buy it.

We need clarification by community managers or devs here. If they chime in and tell me nobodys playing the PvP, Id be skeptical but Id take it as an answer.

Originally Posted by Dirty_Walter Go to original post
    I don’t believe that at all. If I can jump on wildlands and not have an issue, there is clearly an issue with breakpoint servers. You cannot tell me that there are more people playing wildlands then then breakpoint. I don’t buy it.

We need clarification by community managers or devs here. If they chime in and tell me nobody’s playing the PvP, I’d be skeptical but I’d take it as an answer.
    Wildlands PVP is a much better game on all aspects and yes i believe there are more people are playing it than breakpoint... nobody is of course an exaggeration but is they won fix the PVP bugs exploits and ban the cheaters the few players left will do it too

and yes i would LOVE to see the real numbers of players that play both games on ghost mode mode only of course and not people just logging in the campaigns but sadly we will never em CMs dont have em and even if they had em they would never get an of to publish em

xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dirty_Walter Go to original post
    I dont believe that at all. If I can jump on wildlands and not have an issue, there is clearly an issue with breakpoint servers. You cannot tell me that there are more people playing wildlands then then breakpoint. I dont buy it.

We need clarification by community managers or devs here. If they chime in and tell me nobodys playing the PvP, Id be skeptical but Id take it as an answer.
    Both games has low player counts but Breakpoint has the least for a fact. Especially since the last time I checked Breakpoint had 140,000 players that played ghost war at least once according to the leaderboards. Now it's a low drop. When Ubisoft settle for less pvp updates, do nothing to exploits, and don't add requested feedback this is what you get.

There's a reason they not communicating and it's cause the game failed. No matter how much you force yourself to like and play this game isn't the same for them investing time in it. They believe the pve is the last grip of money they can squeeze out. They have other important pvp games they rather handle. For instance, The Division Heartland is the next big pvp game for Ubisoft that was revealed. CM's is probably preparing for that.

I was wondering why they was shutting down the older games servers and this new game is obviously one reason for it. Ghost War isn't on the radar anymore. Time to move on or just play what's in front of you. Perhaps use the custom lobbies which will involve more work but help you play. I know it hurts and sucks to be involved in this. Don't waste your time as a gamer for the inevitable. Even if they so happen give Ghost War 1 new map on the next update is that really a game you want to play that too months for that? Even if this a server issue they fix it and it goes down again a month later. Now you have to wait months again for them to fix. Gamers doesn't deserve that even if this the only game you play. Trust me there's a game out there waiting for you.

I am very sad. Bugs and glitches of PvP that many have posted on the forum did not almost posted on known issues list.
    What's more, they have removed the so-called 【invisible bug】 from the list of known issues.
    The management team is obliged to explain to us. How will PvP improve in the future?

We have consumer rights and consumer protections - realistic expectations for developers. Look up these rights - I think it may be an appropriate time for us to start making and signing petitions. Hopefullly they don't start deleting forum posts.

xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GoalLine Go to original post
    We have consumer rights and consumer protections - realistic expectations for developers. Look up these rights - I think it may be an appropriate time for us to start making and signing petitions. Hopefullly they don't start deleting forum posts.
    If they don't want to update the issues why force them. They already not updating any new maps, modes, features, player count, and so on. May just want to move on and hope for the best on the next GR. At the very least we all should be wary on paying any money to future Ubisoft games that has pvp in it if that's your focus.