1. #1

    An idea, Did the Virus spread outside of the USA?

    Just a shot in the dark but, heartlands to me sounds like they are finally taking the story of the division to the central US, but I'm not so well-informed about how the rest of the world faired with the pandemic of the Dollar virus flu, or green plague however we call it.

    Wouldn't a DLC or content or even a standalone game for the division to explore other intercontinental cities be an idea explored yet?

    Any thoughts on this would be welcome to show Ubi it be an idea.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    The Faye Lau manhunt mission included a bunch of audio recordings about how the virus affected the rest of the world, you can look them up. This hints at future games or expansions possibly going international, but so far it's all just speculation.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Noxious81's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    You might be interested in this video: https://youtu.be/wtZhzqZBCuc

    But unlike told in the video you can already collect all of the files from the laptop during the first run. And the files will tell you quite a lot about the situation in other countries.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by the_Kettle Go to original post
    The Faye Lau manhunt mission included a bunch of audio recordings about how the virus affected the rest of the world, you can look them up. This hints at future games or expansions possibly going international, but so far it's all just speculation.
    I heard from somewhere, i don't remember that they are doing a Tom Clancy game that takes place in Paris.....it might be Division 3....hopefully with the manhunt content in there, cause that was rather fun to do, but the main problem is, you lose out on previous seasons if you didn't join early enough.

    It would be cool if you could access the earlier season manhunts, via a terminal in the BOO, that would be cool.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,026
    Originally Posted by Avalanche81 Go to original post
    I heard from somewhere, i don't remember that they are doing a Tom Clancy game that takes place in Paris.....it might be Division 3....hopefully with the manhunt content in there, cause that was rather fun to do, but the main problem is, you lose out on previous seasons if you didn't join early enough.

    It would be cool if you could access the earlier season manhunts, via a terminal in the BOO, that would be cool.
    You can replay any Manhunt at any given time.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by As1r0nimo Go to original post
    You can replay any Manhunt at any given time.
    Actually, you can't.

    You can only replay the recently ended manhunt.....not ANY of them and the missions of the most recent one are rather poorly designed and are overly difficult and the rewards you get do not match it....so its a do once.

    Ultimately, what would be best is if you could do ANY of them whenever you wanted....but sadly, as i said, you can only replay the latest.....NOT all of them.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Its not a virus its a 5G Smog contamination that shifts from area to area from the use of 5G and 6G signals. cough cough Covid5G
    Share this post

  8. #8
    You can play the final target of a manhunt as long as you have them unlocked. not the investigationy bits that lead up to it. The season unlocks give you access to them and their shade tech (once killed)

    As for the virus given the location it was released, incubation period, how it's spread and level of infectivity it's safe to say that yes it would have spread around the world.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    https://youtu.be/YGkQ-LH0NLA I think this one explain pretty good what happened in other countries
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MisterFibble Go to original post
    You can play the final target of a manhunt as long as you have them unlocked. not the investigationy bits that lead up to it. The season unlocks give you access to them and their shade tech (once killed)

    As for the virus given the location it was released, incubation period, how it's spread and level of infectivity it's safe to say that yes it would have spread around the world.
    I noticed that in the season level ups, but how do you start it? cause i want to take out Lau, but sadly the mission never shows up and i did unlock it.
    Share this post