🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Alfa-03

How can I play and solve this error ALPHA-03 I just bought the game and I can't play it, spend on something that I can't use, I hope you can help me and fix this. game on xbox one
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

We are able to offer Support in English at the moment. Please translate your message, and we will be happy to help!

Alfa-03

I just bought the game and on the odd time i don't get the MIKE-01 code i keep getting this one. I hope you can help me fix this for my playstation 4 or help me get a refund. Honestly the latter would be a disappointment.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks guys, I'm sorry you are getting this error when trying to play the game. please run through the steps in this FAQ to resolve - it will eliminate and connectivity issues that may be causing this.

Here is the PC guide as well for the OP.

If the issue persists, please create a case and send us a screenshot of your port forwarding settings. We will then be able to assist you further.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Spud Go to original post
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

We are able to offer Support in English at the moment. Please translate your message, and we will be happy to help!
    How can I play and solve this error ALPHA-03 I just bought the game and I can't play it, spend on something that I can't use, I hope you can help me and fix this. game on xbox one

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Cesaurrielll, thanks for clarifying your question for us. Sorry to hear you can't connect to the game.

We have a connectivity troubleshooting guide for Xbox which I'd recommend following. In particular, be sure to contact your ISP to ask for their help in setting up UPnP and having an open NAT.

If that doesn't help, please let me know if you are able to connect to other games from your Xbox without issue, and if you're able to try connecting using a different network (for example, by setting up a wireless hotspot with your phone, and connecting to it via Wifi).

Please let me know if I can clarify any of these steps

Error no disponible

Seguí todos los pasos que medio y no se pudo restablecer me seguía diciendo error ALFA-03 reinicie mi consola y ahora el juego me parece comprado pero no lo puedo instalar no me Aparese en mis juegos comprados ahora ni siquiera puedo puedo hacer nada

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Cesaurrielll,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm afraid that we can offer support only in English. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps we provided by any chance?