Cant join Track of the Day rooms

Hello,

i have a problem, that on track of the day i cant start playing. im always getting stuck in overview.

the chat is working, but cant do anything else.

https://youtu.be/sATHr9AT_wc

greeting trixicat

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by trixicat Go to original post
    Hello,

i have a problem, that on track of the day i cant start playing. im always getting stuck in overview.

the chat is working, but cant do anything else.

https://youtu.be/sATHr9AT_wc

greeting trixicat
    Hello trixicat!

Welcome to the forums, thank you for reaching out!

Is it only Track of the Day where this happens? Do other tracks or campaigns load up normally?

And does this occur after verifying the game's files and restarting your PC?

Thank you!

Hello,

Im not sure if this only happens at the Track of the Day.

Other rooms i can join, like Solo Campaign and also other Multiplayer rooms.

Also if i joined another room, I can join again the Track of the Day room usually. So it happens sometimes if I try to join the Track of the Day direct after starting the game.

Restarting the PC doesn't seem to be affect it.

In Options - System i deactivated all map mods, map models and car skins.

Some things that might be the reason. But this is more speculative than anything.

I often close the game directly when playing in a TOTD room.
    If i join the room, i sometimes push the DEL button on my keyboard

greetings trixicat

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by trixicat Go to original post
    Hello,

Im not sure if this only happens at the Track of the Day.

Other rooms i can join, like Solo Campaign and also other Multiplayer rooms.

Also if i joined another room, I can join again the Track of the Day room usually. So it happens sometimes if I try to join the Track of the Day direct after starting the game.

Restarting the PC doesn't seem to be affect it.

In Options - System i deactivated all map mods, map models and car skins.

Some things that might be the reason. But this is more speculative than anything.

I often close the game directly when playing in a TOTD room.
    If i join the room, i sometimes push the DEL button on my keyboard

greetings trixicat
    Thank you for getting back to us!

Were you also able to try verifying the game's files to ensure nothing is missing or corrupted?

You note pressing 'Del' when entering a room - is this to restart the race (as this is the default binding, or have you changed this) ? And is there a reason for this? Do you often run into another issue when joining which means you need to restart the track?

Thank you!

well, that del is just my impatience.

Yes i also triedy verifying the game's files. Doesn't change anything.

As for now i just go to campaign first, before i enter the Track of the Day Multiplayer room. This seems to fix it temporary.

I encountered this now multiple times.

i think the game cant synchronise with the server or sth.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey

Thanks for the update!

This does indeed seem to be a little unusual, especially that it's solely affecting Track of the Day and not other game modes.

In order to ensure that you do have the best possible connection to game servers and there are no limitations, give the following steps a go and see whether it helps.

Should issue persist however, let us know and we will have to look into the matter further.