Server Connection Error Code - [3-0x0001000B]

Hi!
    I've been having connection issues for the past 2 days ever since the Hotfix Maintenance dropped on May 6. I've reset my router and turned on and off my laptop to no avail and flushed the DNS and verified the integrity of the files thru Steam twice already and still had the same issues. I tried to get into a game after restarting R6 and played thru it then after the match the error prompt was shown again. Are there any other methods than I can do to fix my connection issues? Thank you and hoping for your speedy response on the matter.

And when I go to the support page and select Connection Issues it automatically prompts me to start live chat which is whited out so I can't submit my Support Case.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Johnny.Topside Go to original post
    Hi!
    I've been having connection issues for the past 2 days ever since the Hotfix Maintenance dropped on May 6. I've reset my router and turned on and off my laptop to no avail and flushed the DNS and verified the integrity of the files thru Steam twice already and still had the same issues. I tried to get into a game after restarting R6 and played thru it then after the match the error prompt was shown again. Are there any other methods than I can do to fix my connection issues? Thank you and hoping for your speedy response on the matter.

And when I go to the support page and select Connection Issues it automatically prompts me to start live chat which is whited out so I can't submit my Support Case.
    Hey Johnny.Topside,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to see you've been having issues getting connected to the game!

As you noted having trouble viewing it, here is a link to our support guide on addressing connection issues

There's some further steps to give a try, including resetting your host files and checking the relevant ports for the game are open

Please give them a go and let us know how you get on!