Attention!The new way of laying fences has caused serious problems

Before the patch

After the patch
    While the new laydown was much easier, I unfortunately noticed that it led to two problems.
    1. my old fence design was automatically replaced by the new fence after the update, which resulted in my previous design potentially becoming invalid.
    2. I guess the first problem is irreparable, after all, it has been so long since the updated version. However, the problem now is that I have no way to manually revert to the previous design. Whenever I place a fence, it is automatically replaced with what the AI thinks it should be.
    Hope the staff takes note of this issue and tries to fix it

That's an inconvenience. But you can still fix it. Click on each piece and you'll see arrows on the right hand pop-up panel. You can cycle through the shapes you want. A faster way to do this is by pressing Shift + V, and using the , . (< >) keys to rotate.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by SpawnDieRepeat Go to original post
    That's an inconvenience. But you can still fix it. Click on each piece and you'll see arrows on the right hand pop-up panel. You can cycle through the shapes you want. A faster way to do this is by pressing Shift + V, and using the , . (< >) keys to rotate.
    Thank u! I ignored (< >) keys to rotate. It's crucial.