Dear All,

Im playing Far Cry 2 v1.03 with the Fortune Pack. Im trying to use cheat codes; I tried to use the procedure below, but with no success. I would like to know if there is any cheat code that I can use in Single Player mode. Please let me know.

Cheat Codes
    Start the game with the "-DEVMODE" command line parameter. Then while playing the game, press one of the following keys to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: All levels will also be unlocked.

Result Key
    Toggle invincibility [Backspace]
    All weapons P
    999 ammunition O
    Toggle no clipping [F4]
    Spawn point [F3]
    Advance to next checkpoint [F2]
    Save current position [F9]
    Load current position [F10]
    Toggle extra information [F11]
    Toggle first and third views [F1]
    Increase speed [Equals]
    Decrease speed [Minus]
    Return to default speed [F5]

Originally posted by anmattos:
    Im playing Far Cry 2 v1.03 with the Fortune Pack. Im trying to use cheat codes; I tried to use the procedure below, but with no success. I would like to know if there is any cheat code that I can use in Single Player mode. Please let me know.
    Those Cheat Codes won't work on FC2, because they are for the FIRST game i.e. Far Cry......

To enable cheats in FC2, first make a shortcut on your desktop of your Far Cry 2 executable. It can be found in /Program Files/Ubisoft/Far Cry 2/bin/farcry2.exe.

Add any of the cheats below to the shortcut, start the game and they will be enabled.

Example, for unlimited reliability & weapons unlock: "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Far Cry 2\bin\FarCry2.exe" -GameProfile_UnlimitedReliability 1 -GameProfile_AllWeaponsUnlock 1

Do NOT use the God Mode or the Unlimited Ammo codes, until you have completed the tutorial, that means AFTER you have delivered the tape to the church.

1. -GameProfile_AllWeaponsUnlock 1

(Unlocks weapons, but it will only unlock the weapons available at that part of the map).

2. -GameProfile_GodMode 1

(God mode, use it only AFTER completion of tutorial).

3. -GameProfile_SkipIntroMovies 1

(Simply skips the intro movies for quicker play.)

4. -GameProfile_UnlimitedAmmo 1

(Unlimited ammo, use it only AFTER completion of tutorial)

5. -GameProfile_UnlimitedReliability 1

(Unlimited reliability, never have your gun jam)

**EDIT**: Post edited for too many Typo errors !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     1 people found this helpful

Add any of the cheats below to the shortcut, start the game and they will be enabled.
    Hi, thank you for the response.

However, none of those cheats worked for me. Im playing the Fortunes Pack Edition, so maybe they dont work anymore. Im a pretty advanced user and very used to this kind of codes, so I should not be doing something wrong.

Moreover, Im looking for cheats that I could enable and disable in-game through the console "~" menu. Do you know anything about that?

Best regards,

However, none of those cheats worked for me. Im playing the Fortunes Pack Edition, so maybe they dont work anymore. Im a pretty advanced user and very used to this kind of codes, so I should not be doing something wrong.

Moreover, Im looking for cheats that I could enable and disable in-game through the console "~" menu. Do you know anything about that?.
    Sorry, but the CHEATS do work on my Retail Copy of the game....I just checked and confirmed this again, and they all seem to work fine ! We have already Tested these Cheat Code Many times before. There are no Console (~) cheat codes to use in FC2.

I'm not sure why they don't work on your copy of the Game, maybe due to some Patch or particular edition of the Game ?

For the Weapons, you need to first have enough diamonds, so that you can BUY them from the SHOP, from the Dealer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your response.

In fact the addition of these texts in the target field did not work with me. What I did is editing the Gamerprofile.xml and add those commands there, like Godmode="1". Now the cheats work.

Ive seen some trainers that can toggle cheats ingame. Im trying out some of them.

Thank you.

In fact the addition of these texts in the target field did not work with me. What I did is editing the Gamerprofile.xml and add those commands there, like Godmode="1". Now the cheats work.

Ive seen some trainers that can toggle cheats ingame. Im trying out some of them.
    Oh yes, you can also add those Cheats inside the 'Gamerprofile.xml' file. I forgot to mention this before......

Yes, there are many Game TRAINERS for FC2, but be Very careful while using them, as some trainers, not all, can have a serious effect on the Game's CODE.

Keep on making a BACKUP of your Saved game progress, as much as you can. Using a Trainer especially for FC2, is not recommended. Though there is one website, and their Trainers are a bit OK, and safe to use.

And try not to Switch Trainers in between the Game. The code for one trainer can sometimes create a conflict with other Trainers. I was once stuck while doing this, and the only option was to revert back to a Very early Saved Game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Is the trainers website sicheats.com?

Best regards,

Is the trainers website sicheats.com?
    Nope, that's not the website. His trainers are Ok, but sometimes they create a problem in-game. Have a look here:

http://www.cheathappens.com/ch...ex.asp?titleID=13956

There are few more Websites, and Trainers having MORE options, which are made by private Groups. Try to google search for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but the problem with this website is that none of those trainers are for the Fortunes Pack, and they not plan to do it. The only one for the Fortunes Pack is of SI Cheats.

wtf

<span class="ev_code_RED">DELETED </span> cheating

<span class="ev_code_RED">--Do not circumvent the language filter, further instances will result in account suspension.--</span>

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►