🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Game started crashing at startup

My game was working fine. Now it crashes right after the loading screen pops up. I've done every fix I've found on google.. I've reinstalled entirely.. I've run as admin.. etc.. How does it just break from one day to the next? Is there a fix?

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Please delete the entire cache folder in Uplay C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache and the issue should resolve. Let us know if you still see any issues!

I was running Wildlands on my SLI configuration without any problems.
    After last upgrades it hangs at startup. I tried all published suggestions - nothing helps.
    I have Windows 10 PRO update 1903 and Geforce 2080ti 2xSLI with the newest Nvidia drivers.
    Division 2 runs on this SLI configurations without any problems.

This same thing is happening to me and nothing is working pls help

This does not fix the game crashing. What else is there?

Same from me. game is just not working. Can I have my money back or game working?

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Tolkoton1, sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing, but thank you for reaching out to us about your game crashing.

Could you tell me when the game crashes, did you get any type of warning message or code and if so, what did it say to help narrow this down?

Did the game crash and close itself down, did the game display a black, blue or white screen, did your computer restart itself, or did the game completely freeze so you couldn't control anything?

For the crashes you are experiencing, I would recommend trying all of the following steps -

- Run the game as administrator via the game's .exe file, using the files' properties option

- Update GPU drivers and Windows OS to latest version (Windows 10 update currently Update 21H1)

- Install game to another Hard Drive or SSD drive preferably, if available. Also try installing the game on a separate hard drive as your Windows OS.

- Verify the game files to fix any corrupt or missing files that may be causing the crashes

- Disable all background software in Task Manager and try a clean boot/restart of PC in case any software is interfering with the game

- Make sure the game is whitelisted as not a threat in your anti-virus software, in case it prevents the game from launching or connecting online

- Delete any temporary files by doing a search for the %TEMP% folder

- Re-install any supporting software required for the game such as DirectX, Visual C++ x64 and .NET Framework 4.5, which can usually be found in the 'Support' folder

- Do a System File Check (SFC) for any corrupted system files and a CHKDSK for any corrupted hard drives

This support article should explain how to perform some of these solutions -
    https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000061047

Please let me know if you need any help with the steps above and what your findings are.