🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

MOB Condor Generator, Operation Watchman Dialogue Error

1) I am unable to deactivate the Generator in MOB Condor manually.
    No interaction appears to 'Deactivate' only 'Jump/Cross'
    Will this be fixed in the future?
    2) In Operation Watchman, in the subtitles, when Fisher is explaining what was taken on the way to the RP, business is misspelled 'Buisness' but spoken correctly during the audio portion.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello wyldstoner,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please verify your game files? This will ensure that there are no corrupted files that can lead to these issues.

If you're still encountering this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Update: I have Verified my game files and discovered that I can deactivate the generator manually...but only under very specific circumstances.
    During the mission to Eliminate El Commandate I can manually deactivate the generator before he is killed, but not after.
    The option to Deactivate it also appears randomly from time to time, instead of the usual 'Jump' prompt.
    The subtitles remain the same, but I'm okay with that.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello wyldstoner,

Thank you for the update!

I'm glad that you were able to deactivate the generator!

If you encounter any similar issues, feel free to provide us with a short video and we will be more than happy to investigate