MajicNomad's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by raptor2-40delta Go to original post
    Apart from speculation Iím seeing everyday less and less threads or interaction in the forum.. we are all losing hope arenít we?
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
     1 people found this helpful

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MajicNomad Go to original post
    another quote I am gonna steal

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member
    "Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here" is the kind of Hell Ubisoft seems commited to turn this forum into.
     2 people found this helpful

We are just hashing and re-hasing what has been hash and re-hashed before, kinda like the Missions in BP.
    UBI : "Ouch ! "
    Us: "BURRRNNNNN !!!"

New life-lesson which we should remember and act accordingly, I Guess !

I am not expecting very much (expecting nothing at all) from Ubi for BP's future and Ubi's next titles.
    The OG UBI who used to create games for players (without being Money-minded) is DEAD
    [Once upon a time (and even now) some games by UBI are unparalleled by any.]

I guess, there are many alternatives we can look for or similar games we can play which satisfy players as well.

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    Hope you say. Well, for me in particular, hope was lost back when they hyped the first trailer... I'm just here going along with the train wreck

Originally Posted by FCacGRdvWD Go to original post
    Hope you say. Well, for me in particular, hope was lost back when they hyped the first trailer... I'm just here going along with the train wreck
    Fun thing about train wrecks: when you see a train wreck, itís almost impossible to look away and when youíre in it, itís almost impossible to come out unscathed.

Lucky for us, we go to be in it, and we also get to keep watching them happen as more and more trains pile on.

Mars388502's Avatar Senior Member
    37 days until the end of spring and still no news about bugs fixes, cosmetics or anything else.

Directly quoted from TU annoucement "[...]we will continue to add quality and technical improvements to the game.[...]". So when and what?

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mars388502 Go to original post
    37 days until the end of spring and still no news about bugs fixes, cosmetics or anything else.

Directly quoted from TU annoucement "[...]we will continue to add quality and technical improvements to the game.[...]". So when and what?
    stuff and SOON

Mars388502's Avatar Senior Member
    36 days until the end of spring, and the only bit of news is that cryptic tweet with the little blue square that hint that yes we are going to be able to choose the number of AI teammates we want (we get it) and I'm still mesmerized by the fact that news has been brought to the official forum

stdape's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mars388502 Go to original post
    36 days until the end of spring, and the only bit of news is that cryptic tweet with the little blue square that hint that yes we are going to be able to choose the number of AI teammates we want (we get it) and I'm still mesmerized by the fact that news has been brought to the official forum
    Never use AI Teamates! So that part is useless to me lol. Just have a Feeling in my Water, that more Dissapointment is coming, Butvmight be I Drank too Much lmao