[Ubisoft Connect App Store] Question: Do i get the Legacy and Fantasy set as well?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I pre-ordered Prince of Persia the Sands of Time Remake on the 12th of september 2020.
    (even though it says 19/12/2020 for some odd reason)

The description of the game tells me that i get the Back to Origins set as Pre-Order bonus.

After some couple of weeks past by,
    I noticed even more extra content to be added with the Pre-Order bonus on the website called GameMania.
    (Showing the Legacy set)

Then on another website i saw both Legacy and Fantasy set available as Pre-Order bonus when buying the game.

So i was wondering if i get these bonus add-ons on my PC Ubisoft Connect edition of the game as well?
    Or if the details of these add-ons could still be changed thanks to the indefinite delay?

It would mean a lot to me if you can make all of this clear on social media and in reply on the forums, thank you for taking the time to read this!
    It means a lot to me!

Prince of Persia means a lot to me.
    Can't wait to play it when it comes out!

Thank you for making this dream come true!
    Best of luck to the development team!

Kind regards,
    Boris Vasic
    (Also known as username: borisskyman)

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Borisskyman Go to original post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I pre-ordered Prince of Persia the Sands of Time Remake on the 12th of september 2020.
    (even though it says 19/12/2020 for some odd reason)

The description of the game tells me that i get the Back to Origins set as Pre-Order bonus.

After some couple of weeks past by,
    I noticed even more extra content to be added with the Pre-Order bonus on the website called GameMania.
    (Showing the Legacy set)

Then on another website i saw both Legacy and Fantasy set available as Pre-Order bonus when buying the game.

So i was wondering if i get these bonus add-ons on my PC Ubisoft Connect edition of the game as well?
    Or if the details of these add-ons could still be changed thanks to the indefinite delay?

It would mean a lot to me if you can make all of this clear on social media and in reply on the forums, thank you for taking the time to read this!
    It means a lot to me!

Prince of Persia means a lot to me.
    Can't wait to play it when it comes out!

Thank you for making this dream come true!
    Best of luck to the development team!

Kind regards,
    Boris Vasic
    (Also known as username: borisskyman)

Hello Boris!

I hope you are well; it's great to see so much enthusiasm for the Prince of Persia series

I don't yet know the answer to your question, as our Ubisoft Store only specifies the "Original Weapons Set".

The best advice I'm able to offer is to wait a bit longer as we near towards a release date. The Ubisoft Store will then be updated to show the latest information, as well as our support website.

For now it's best to assume the Fantasy Set is not included; it may be part of a retailer exclusive preorder bonus.

Enjoy your day!
     1 people found this helpful

Thank you!

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for your response Borisskyman and I'm glad to see you found Ubi-Raziel's comment useful .

Hope you enjoy your game-time and should you have any questions in the future, do not hesitate and reach out at any time!
     1 people found this helpful