🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Im not attacking you, i want to help.
    Pls explain to me how is it possible that thousend players got this bug every day and you cant reproducing it, Same with day1 gamebreaking cam7 no hud bug and almoust all other bugs.
    I dont know how you work but if you going to game just for 10 min and trying reproducing this bug it will never work. Maybe you should play 8 hours or sessions 1-2 h for all day and im sure you will have all this bugs. And one more thing dont login on you special account on your servers just login as a normal user and play normal totd server.
    Like i said its not attack to you at least i dont want to sound like this. This bug isnt gamebreaking but day1 cam7 no hud or cotd sound bug are annoying and i just trying to help you figure it out and remove them.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by BrzuchLewego Go to original post
    Im not attacking you, i want to help.
    Pls explain to me how is it possible that thousend players got this bug every day and you cant reproducing it, Same with day1 gamebreaking cam7 no hud bug and almoust all other bugs.
    I dont know how you work but if you going to game just for 10 min and trying reproducing this bug it will never work. Maybe you should play 8 hours or sessions 1-2 h for all day and im sure you will have all this bugs. And one more thing dont login on you special account on your servers just login as a normal user and play normal totd server.
    Like i said its not attack to you at least i dont want to sound like this. This bug isnt gamebreaking but day1 cam7 no hud or cotd sound bug are annoying and i just trying to help you figure it out and remove them.
    Hey there,

We completely understand that you are trying to help in our investigations.

I can assure you when we investigate we take the time to investigate in detail and so as soon as we have further updates we will be providing updates.

Many thanks

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Taccnien,

Our team is looking to wrap up some loose ends here on the old forums, and we've not had any recent reports of this issue. Can you get in touch with us to let us know if you're still coming across these odd ghosts?

These forums are now marked as read only, so if you'd like to respond to this, please do so by creating a new thread on the Discussions platform, linking to this archived thread, so I can find your reply there. Sorry for the inconvenience with that.

I'll be happy to hear from you on the new Discussions platform, thanks for your help