🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Hackers on pc still !!!

No matter how long we wait it seems that nobody is doing anything about the hackers in the division one darkzone! All you need is a security update once a week or something which verifies files. Besides the fact that everyone is exploiting striker/showstopper combo there is NO diversity anymore! That gearset needs a nerf! Shot spread increase by 500%... damage doesn't stack with shotguns... For the love of god skill builds need a buff. I tell you what just put it back to the good old days before snowflakes reported each other for healing well. Doesn't matter how good you heal is with a skill build, you are dead to a one shotting striker griefer who's no doubt using auto aim hacks! I'd love to be able to use a skill again with a skill build, all it would take is a set of seeker mines to deter these griefers!

I can kill D3 users easy with my 10k electronics sticky build. No joke. Also hai

Imagine still asking for a Striker nerf when they already nerfed it so heavily. They should instead bring back the old Striker where you felt immortal.
    I could legit easily 1v10 with old striker back then. Note: I never used showstopper back then.