Hey guys,

I love the breakpoint, but can't enjoy it playing solo. It's not how it was meant to be played, so I'm looking for 3 players to make a 4 man squad (if we have more people, we can figure it out). We can start with 2 players as well, so someone with me

I fell in love when I saw this trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvHGqvV0qRg&t=106s and always wanted to immerse myself like this (as much as possible), and create cinematic videos while enjoying playing tactically (not just stealthy). If someone is up for it, I'm thinking we create backstories (anything you want) and behave in that manner. Don't want to milsim, but to play like a Ghost, how it's meant to be played, so kind of a badass, using tactics necessary to survive on Aurora, being hunted.

No hud, higher difficulties (we can agree on the settings), but for immersive reasons, no hud.

I have editing and animation skills, so I would do most of the work, I just need you to record it.

Let me know if you're up for it, and if you are, add me on Uplay and send me a message: khan1912 or let me know below and I can add you.

Discord: khan#3502

Finally, I'm in GMT+2

Looking forward to get this off the ground and in the end, if this fails, let's just have fun!

Cheers