1. #11
    Originally Posted by Sanguinius-IX- Go to original post
    List of known problems (These are only a part of the known problems):
    1. Changes on Stamina level and Running Speed.
    2. Adjust the second light attack.
    3. Adjust the heavy attachments (Speed and Hit-box).
    4. No dodge attack when in Defensive Form (New moveset: "Pommel Strike").
    5. Some corrections on the "Celtic Curse".
    6. Several nearly useless moves. (Zone Attack, Sprint Attack, Soft-feint to OF light).
    7. OF Exit Stamina consumes too much stamina.
    8. Adding a Zone Attack in OF.
    9. No roll-catch in OF (New moveset: "Jǫtunn's Claw").
    10. Reverse the stamina consumption of these 2 bash: "Formorian Kick" and "Caber Toss"'.
    11. Too much damage on dodge attacks in OF (Side dodge + Fomorian kick).
    12. Too much damage on soft feint in OF (Formorian Kick => Caber Toss).
    13. Still has sluggish guard change in OF.
    14. Added a new feat "Blood Frenzy", to replace "Longbow" ("Longbow is a feat for Samurai not for a Viking hero).
    15. Increase the height of this hero.


    I leave the Link where I did the Highlander rework on (r / CompetitiveForHonor) solving the problems mentioned above:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive..._to_be_on_par/

    Highlander is litterally a crippled character in a game where almost everyone is on steroids, especially after this TG that buffed 7 char out of 28. He needs love as well, a good rework good armor, and some free hot chocolate for all the highlander mains.
    Regarding the longbow feat, while it’s a feat that’s only on the samurai heroes, they aren’t the only warriors that use it. Any of the factions should be able to use it. Something like the Peacekeeper’s crossbow, or the Shinobi’s shuriken should be faction exclusives.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Took the words out of my mouth haha. We are doing another Testing Grounds (TBD) which will feature Shugoki, Option Selects, etc, so I'd love to hear what everyone thinks is wrong with him and how they'd like to see it changed.

    His chains in his offensive stance are way too fast. I literally keep getting spammed with unblockable attacks. I’m not sure if it’s because my reaction time is too slow, or if the Highlander is OP, or something else entirely. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by Night_Fury147 Go to original post
    His chains in his offensive stance are way too fast. I literally keep getting spammed with unblockable attacks. I’m not sure if it’s because my reaction time is too slow, or if the Highlander is OP, or something else entirely. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
    Highlanders offensive kick is 700ms, his grab is 600ms when soft feinted from kick. otherwise it is 1000ms from neutral or heavy soft feint(400ms delay added to the 600ms animation). His offensive heavies are all 800ms and dont become faster. Side offensive lights are 400ms and the top is 500ms. He cant truly chain anything in offensive together. everything just has different levels of recoveries in order to technically chain what is a bunch of neutral attacks.

    So nothing other than his side offensive lights are truly too fast or unreactable in that sense. Its probably an issue of you not used to the animations and taking too long to register what is coming at you. Happens to me as well on heroes I dont really see often.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by Night_Fury147 Go to original post
    His chains in his offensive stance are way too fast. I literally keep getting spammed with unblockable attacks. I’m not sure if it’s because my reaction time is too slow, or if the Highlander is OP, or something else entirely. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
    I agree with what "Saint_YeetsXB" wrote above.

    If you're having problems it could be that you aren't familiar with the animations or the problem is of a technical nature such as the quality of your internet connection, it could be lagging and making the animation seem too fast.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Took the words out of my mouth haha. We are doing another Testing Grounds (TBD) which will feature Shugoki, Option Selects, etc, so I'd love to hear what everyone thinks is wrong with him and how they'd like to see it changed.
    Any news on the Highlander, do you guys plan to put it in the upcoming testing grounds?
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Dunmaglass_'s Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    30
    Originally Posted by Sanguinius-IX- Go to original post
    Any news on the Highlander, do you guys plan to put it in the upcoming testing grounds?
    Probably for Year 7 with the time it take to have Testing Grounds and good patchs + the fact that Highlander need more changes than Gladiator or Berserk by example.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Highlander need to nerf not Buff. Already he too strong. Each attacks are unblockable after first hit, he using swords too fast than shinobi or orochi.. Completely ********.

    highlander need nerf.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Originally Posted by chavez_dingilli Go to original post
    Highlander need to nerf not Buff. Already he too strong. Each attacks are unblockable after first hit, he using swords too fast than shinobi or orochi.. Completely ********.

    highlander need nerf.
    Just because you suck vs a bad character doesnt make them OP. It just means youre not used to fighting them. Animations and timings are off because you dont have enough experience fighting them.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Originally Posted by chavez_dingilli Go to original post
    Highlander need to nerf not Buff. Already he too strong. Each attacks are unblockable after first hit, he using swords too fast than shinobi or orochi.. Completely ********.

    highlander need nerf.
    Highlander too strong... LMAO!!! are you serious when you say this bull****?

    These people are only capable of hating characters they don't like, by trying to nerf a character to the ground to get easy wins.

    Before you come here to make absurd judgments you should at least watch the videos I posted in this post, I'll put the link back here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...is_yet_credit/
    I suggest you read the comments as well.
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Originally Posted by Sanguinius-IX- Go to original post
    Highlander too strong... LMAO!!! are you serious when you say this bull****?

    These people are only capable of hating characters they don't like, by trying to nerf a character to the ground to get easy wins.

    Before you come here to make absurd judgments you should at least watch the videos I posted in this post, I'll put the link back here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...is_yet_credit/
    I suggest you read the comments as well.
    What he needs is no hyperarmor on light attacks and also a better zone on my opinion. Highlander is good in 4v4s. I play with him all the time. If he getting a rework it shouldn't be that big. He needs a buff and a nerf at the same time.
    Share this post